NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.
You need to talk about something you know about.

Of course, a dipstick that can't shoot straight knows all about it.
Try breaking in my house criminal
Trust me. you have nothing ion your single wide that has any value to me.

Do they make 10 round only magazines for every gun out there?

If they don't how is a person supposed to use said firearm?

Poor dumbass Marty can't read. The larger magazines can be modified to accept at most ten.

And the government will pay for this?
Nope.

Isn't that a taking?

If you can only load ten bullets in your magazine, look at the money you will save when you get all beered up & shoot bottles from your back porch.

That doesn't answer my question.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

Of course, a dipstick that can't shoot straight knows all about it.
Try breaking in my house criminal
Trust me. you have nothing ion your single wide that has any value to me.
Run coward

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

So, if you had to reload, you are afraid the targets would have run away???
If I had to reload I'd be afraid criminal scum like you would kill me.

While target shooting?
Criminal scum like you attack when they want.

How do they plan to enforce it?

simple...any time the come into contact with you, if they find you possess a pistol, they can find out how many bullets the magazine holds...you are essentially in a state of being a criminal with any contact with the police.

Yes...they are....if you own a standard pistol that holds 15 rounds...you gun is now useless

Really?

I was in the Air National Guard. I was trained to use a weapon.

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.

You were in the Air Force....so please, stop talking about being trained in how to shoot a rifle....or pistol.

And they know this...which is why they go to 10 rounds....it makes all those guns useless...

Dana said:
So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.
They're Just Following Their Congress Critter's Lead

Really?

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

You obviously don't.
The founding fathers were pretty smart dudes. The phrase arms means the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that means semi-automatic weapons with high capacity mags.

Really?

You obviously don't.
The founding fathers were pretty smart dudes. The phrase arms means the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. Today that means semi-automatic weapons with high capacity mags.

They aren't "High Capacity." That is just the term anti gunners came up with to fool uninformed Americans....

Poor dumbass Marty can't read. The larger magazines can be modified to accept at most ten.

And the government will pay for this?
Nope.

Isn't that a taking?

If you can only load ten bullets in your magazine, look at the money you will save when you get all beered up & shoot bottles from your back porch.

It isn't loading 10 bullets, moron...it is magazines that hold more...that means any 15 round magazine is useless because it is now illegal no matter how many bullets you put into it.....

Really?

You obviously don't.

They aren't "High Capacity." That is just the term anti gunners came up with to fool uninformed Americans....
And the schools keep turning out uninformed Americans, or low capacity Americans as fast as they can.

Really?

You obviously don't.

Call it what you want. 30 rounds is pretty standard for light infantry.

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

So, if you had to reload, you are afraid the targets would have run away???

No...moron.....law abiding people who are attacked by criminals are usually attacked when they are alone, without help around, that means that the good guy only has the ammo he is carrying at the time of the attack. That is why having as much ammo as possible in the gun to start with is so important......if you are injured at the outset of the attack, and shoot more than your allowed 10 rounds, now you have to change magazines under the stress of combat and with an injury....so you have adrenaline screwing up your small motor functions, and possibly an injury making it even worse...whereas if you had a regular magazine of 15 rounds, that gives you 5 more chances to save your life, or the life of a family member.....especially if there is more than one attacker....

Forum List

Back