NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

You need to talk about something you know about.

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

Organize more militia. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Really?

I was in the Air National Guard. I was trained to use a weapon.

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

If you need more than 10 bullets to stop an attack then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon,.

If you're using it in competition and need more than 10 bullets to hit the target, you don't belong in any competition. Plus the competition won't set up more targets than the weapon can handle at one time. If you need to reload I'm sure there's someone there to hand you a fresh weapon to shoot or the competition allows for the time to reload.

Your argument is flimsy at best.

If you need more than 10 bullets then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon. You're not a very good shot and you'll probably end up shooting yourself or an innocent person so it's best to actually learn how to use that weapon.

Organize more militia. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

We already have that militia.

It's the National Guard.

So, New Jersey doesn't understand the difference between standard and high capacity, huh?

Really?

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.

I'm dealing with a troll.
Are they shooting back at you in all your marvelous training? Lmao! talk about something you know about.

Last edited:

So, New Jersey doesn't understand the difference between standard and high capacity, huh?
Sure they do. You see that's where a lot of people go off wrong on liberal scum bags. They know the difference, they just don't care.

Well , as everyone knows all criminals obey all laws, especially gun laws, so NJ has just solved the issue of gun violence.........

Cops already murdered one guy up there for not giving up his guns.

Really?

You obviously don't.

Did your post NEED to be so long, anyone who can't get their point across in 25 words or less is an idiot. Maybe we should make posts longer than 25 words illegal. That wouldn't violate your first amendment right at all would it?

Liberals are morons

Forum List

Back