NJ criminalizes 10+ round high capacity magazines today

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

NJ criminalizes 10+ round 'high capacity' magazines today

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.
You need to talk about something you know about.

Of course, a dipstick that can't shoot straight knows all about it.

New Jersey citizens who possess firearm magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition will be violating state law starting Tuesday.

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.

If you need more than 10 bullets to hit your target, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to shoot that weapon.

Do they make 10 round only magazines for every gun out there?

If they don't how is a person supposed to use said firearm?

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.

So, if you had to reload, you are afraid the targets would have run away???

Multiple targets.

If you need more than 10 bullets to stop an attack then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon,.

If you're using it in competition and need more than 10 bullets to hit the target, you don't belong in any competition. Plus the competition won't set up more targets than the weapon can handle at one time. If you need to reload I'm sure there's someone there to hand you a fresh weapon to shoot or the competition allows for the time to reload.

Your argument is flimsy at best.

If you need more than 10 bullets then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon. You're not a very good shot and you'll probably end up shooting yourself or an innocent person so it's best to actually learn how to use that weapon.

Then why aren't the police being held to the same restriction?

Multiple targets.

If you need more than 10 bullets to stop an attack then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon,.

Against a single target, perhaps. Against multiple targets, you may need more.

Argue against that if you will.

Poor dumbass Marty can't read. The larger magazines can be modified to accept at most ten.

Poor dumbass Marty can't read. The larger magazines can be modified to accept at most ten.

And the government will pay for this?

Trendy loons would say " They aren't trying to take the guns" lmfao....... These idiots wouldn't know if their ass was being taken from them lol.[/QUOTE]

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.[/QUOTE]

Multiple targets.

Also, it ain't like on TV. One shot may not stop the attack.[/QUOTE]

If you're using it in competition and need more than 10 bullets to hit the target, you don't belong in any competition. Plus the competition won't set up more targets than the weapon can handle at one time. If you need to reload I'm sure there's someone there to hand you a fresh weapon to shoot or the competition allows for the time to reload.

If you need more than 10 bullets then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon. You're not a very good shot and you'll probably end up shooting yourself or an innocent person so it's best to actually learn how to use that weapon.[/QUOT

what if you are being attacked by more than 10 people,,,or by someone thats not restricted by the law like criminals or the government???

your argument is flimsy at best

No one is taking any weapons from anyone.[/QUOTE]

Multiple targets.

If you need more than 10 bullets then you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to properly use that weapon. You're not a very good shot and you'll probably end up shooting yourself or an innocent person so it's best to actually learn how to use that weapon.[/QUOT

what if you are being attacked by more than 10 people,,,or by someone thats not restricted by the law like criminals or the government???

your argument is flimsy at best[/QUOTE]
OMG OMG What if its 60 people???? 1000??? OMG OMG OMG

Nope.

Nope.

Isn't that a taking?

Of course, a dipstick that can't shoot straight knows all about it.
Try breaking in my house criminal

Multiple targets.

If I had to reload I'd be afraid criminal scum like you would kill me.

Multiple targets.

your argument is flimsy at best[/QUOTE]
OMG OMG What if its 60 people???? 1000??? OMG OMG OMG[/QUOTE]

Then you go full auto and fire hose arc. If necessary, in my state I'd demand trial by jury.

Organize more militia. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

We already have that militia.

It's the National Guard.
Organize more militia. We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Cops hit their target less than 30% of the time under stressful situations.
I gotta feeling you dont shoot.

Really?

I was in the Air National Guard. I was trained to use a weapon.

Are you saying that our nation doesn't properly train our troops how to use a weapon?

Outlawing more than 10 bullets in a clip isn't illegal and won't take any weapon from anyone.

If you can't hit your target with the first few bullets, you need to go to the shooting range to learn how to use that weapon properly.

No one who knows how to properly use a weapon should need 10 much less more than 10 bullets to hit their target.

No one who uses a weapon for sport hunting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

No one who uses a weapon for sport competition shooting needs more than 10 bullets at a time.

So stop with the dramatics. You're dealing with someone who was properly trained by our government how to use a weapon. I grew up in a family that hunted. In fact my aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by, she had meat in her freezer for the winter. My dad and grandfather loved to hunt birds, especially pheasant.

My grandfather was such a good shot his dog became very disgusted with him the one time he missed. I saw that dog flush out that bird but my grandfather missed. That dog turned his back on my grandfather and walked back to the car in disgust that he had done all that work and my grandfather missed. He just wasn't used to the bird not falling from the sky and he not being able to go get it for my grandfather.

So try your stupid slogans and BS on someone else. I actually know what I'm talking about.

You obviously don't.

So...have you tried that theory when someone was shooting back at you?
It's easy to hit a stationary target that isn't flinging lead back at you.

Nope.

Isn't that a taking?

If you can only load ten bullets in your magazine, look at the money you will save when you get all beered up & shoot bottles from your back porch.

Multiple targets.

If I had to reload I'd be afraid criminal scum like you would kill me.

While target shooting?

Forum List

Back