Niners

Deebo samuel and CMC are amazing to watch. I think CMC has a chance at MVP

Considering everything that's happened these last few weeks, you have to rank the San Francisco 49ers #1 in the NFL.

The Niners clinched their Divison Title last week. Purdy has proven to the best quarterback in the league right now. Last Sunday's game was great. Looking forward to more.

The Niners clinched their Divison Title last week. Purdy has proven to the best quarterback in the league right now. Last Sunday's game was great. Looking forward to more.
Purdy is a great story, but no way is he the best QB in the league

False. Purdy is an average QB who's benefited playing on a stacked team with a genius coach. CMC is having a top 5 all time season for a RB. Purdy isnt even the 4-5th best player on his own team.

CMC best RB in the league
Bosa top 2-3 edge rusher. Won DPOY last year
Williams Top 2-3 Tackle
Deebo Arguably the best slot/swiss army knife player in the league
Warner Best MLB in the league
Kittle 2nd best TE in the league.

False. Purdy is an average QB who's benefited playing on a stacked team with a genius coach. CMC is having a top 5 all time season for a RB. Purdy isnt even the 4-5th best player on his own team.

CMC best RB in the league
Bosa top 2-3 edge rusher. Won DPOY last year
Williams Top 2-3 Tackle
Deebo Arguably the best slot/swiss army knife player in the league
Warner Best MLB in the league
Kittle 2nd best TE in the league.
Purdy reminds me of 2001-2004 Tom Brady..

Not elite, but good, minimal turnovers, can put up some big numbers occasionally, and a solid organization and coaching staff

Purdy reminds me of 2001-2004 Tom Brady..

Not elite, but good, minimal turnovers, can put up some big numbers occasionally, and a solid organization and coaching staff
I was going to say Kurt Warner. He had a stacked team. Faulk, Holt, Pace, etc etc.

Edit: I forgot they had Isaac Bruce as well.

Last edited:
Let's Go!

ccbb71a0-5332-11ed-bff8-cd337f3b9f50

Deebo-Samuel.jpg

After what BALT just recently did to JKVILLE......BALT may be the best. Lamar Jackson can torture a defense. BUFF is rising fast. If MIA beats DAL (badly) they would get mention also. LA Rams are improving fast. CIN has overcome missing Burrow pretty well now.

When SF loses three in a row badly just because 3 starters of 22 players are out? What does that say for the bench and coaching? Every team goes thru injuries. Some out for the season.

Forum List

Back