Nikki Haley has doubts about Biden finishing

Here's conservatives predicting Biden would die by 2021:

So what ?

Biden's heart might be working when he is 86, but his brain is going fast.

I don't believe there are many who dispute that.

Harris would then make a fine president and would stand up for human rights. Haley and people like her shouldn't ever be allowed near the presidency as they want to turn this nation into iran.

1693056783319.png

If John Bolton’s sock account (Haley) said the sun was shining in Phoenix at noon on any date in August I’d check the web cams. Discount anything said by this spokesperson for Raytheon/Lockheed Martin.

Republican 2024 aspirant Nikki Haley said in an interview that President Joe Biden may not "make it until 86 years old," the age he'd complete a hypothetical second term.

Haley noted that Vice President Kamala Harris is in line to succeed Biden if he dies in office. Polls have shown that many Democrats and Independents are also uneasy about his age.

“We can all be very clear and say with a matter of fact that if you vote for Joe Biden, you really are counting on a President Harris. Because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely," Haley told Fox News.

Comment:
Haley has a good point.
Harris would be nightmare president.
At Biden's age he could be incapacitated or not survive even his first term.
And as the investigation into Biden's influence peddling crimes heats up, he might be forced to resign.
Voting for Biden is a real roll of the dice.
I don't honestly care what this war monger thinks. She would be a terrible president

Forum List

Back