Today's Democrat

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

a far cry from Hubert Humphrey, Henry Jackson, Pat Moyinhan, Charlie Wilson etc.

a far cry from Hubert Humphrey, Henry Jackson, Pat Moyinhan, Charlie Wilson etc.
I am a Democrat, and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you Iā€™m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.
I write most of the news by feeding the talking points to my puppets. Havenā€™t you seen the video proof? I also rewrite history by simple repetition. ā€œIf you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.ā€ Thatā€™s what I do. I lie big, loud, often and repeatedly to accuse you of any variety of unspeakable things, most of which Iā€™m doing myself. If you challenge me, Iā€™ll ruin you. Iā€™ll make up a lie, then release the puppets. Maybe Iā€™ll make a call to your employer, or your local prosecutorā€™s office. Either way, youā€™ll be too busy to bother me again. Just ask Michael Flynn how it works.
Whenever I screw up, I just blame someone else, distribute the talking points, and let the puppets do the work. I also take credit for great historical moments by claiming the follow-on accomplishments as my own, and I milk the good will your ignorance provides me. Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really donā€™t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, Iā€™ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crowā€™s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- Iā€™m good at what I do, and youā€™re stupid to keep letting me do it.
I also have my minions, which you know as teachers, or professors. They spent half of every waking day during your formative years indoctrinating you, making sure you would grow up learning and believing my lies. They stripped you of most of your critical thinking skills. They helped you pick your identity, and ensured you would pigeonhole yourself into an oppressed group, and thereby develop a hatred for your country and a deep resentment toward other groups. Iā€™ve planted the seeds for decades now for you to feel victimized by unrealized entitlements, and have a clear vector to those you find at fault. By design, my minions havenā€™t taught you to succeed in life; theyā€™ve taught you to hate, then sent you into real life short of tools and skills, but well-primed with a burning fuse.
Over those same decades, I built the infrastructure to disincentivize hard work, and create dependence on government and social welfare programs. I love to create dependence. I enable it, nurture it, and keep supporting it until itā€™s an addiction.
7_233_9.gif

In addition to the addicts Iā€™ve created, some of my best work has been with women. Once proud housewives, mothers, and teachers, look at what I have them doing today. They march in the streets chanting obscenities and declaring their right to kill their babies. As teachers, they groom young children into alternative lifestyles by teaching gender is not a fact, but rather a choice. They distort American history, turn the founders into little more than greedy slaveholders, and cast America as systemically evil, built as such by white, racist, intolerant men.
Women believe Iā€™m all in for them. After all, Iā€™ve supported abortion for decades, and theyā€™ve been a reliable voting bloc. But I use them in ways they never think about. When they vote for me because I support abortion, they also support my killing of womenā€™s athletics. It doesnā€™t matter that only .5% of the population is transgender, official U.S. policy is to allow biological men to compete against biological women. Are women looking out for other women? They must be focused on something elseā€¦ just as they should be. I plan to destroy all of womenā€™s competitive sports, and Iā€™ll do so with the help of women.
You just donā€™t get my hypocrisy. I pretend to tell the truth when I spin my lies. I tell you every day. You donā€™t listen. I talk about Republicans supporting policies that will destroy democracy. I preach about the lawlessness of January 6 insurrectionists while nearly every major Democrat-run city has skyrocketing crime, progressive district attorneys who wonā€™t prosecute slam-dunk violent crimes, and no-bail policies that release offenders over and over again. And during the riots of 2020, not only did I not complain about Black Lives Matter or Antifa causing $2B in damages, I raised money to pay for their bail. After the Covenant School shooting in Nashville by a transgender murderer, I virtually ignored the victims, who included three nine-year-old children, but I got three Tennessee House members who participated in the gun control protests that shut down the Tennessee House invited to the White House. No parallels to January 6; nope, nothing to see there. Oh, and I forgot to tell the President to call the victimsā€™ families.
See the political trending Iā€™ve put in place? Iā€™m dismantling American society at an ever-increasing rate. Itā€™s my crowning achievement. They say with military recruits, you have to break them down to build them back up the way you need them to be. Thatā€™s my plan for America. Iā€™m breaking it down now faster than ever. Donā€™t see it? The pandemic, election fraud, crime, inflation, failing banks, military incompetence and embarrassments one after another, millions of illegals flowing across an invisible border sowing societal chaos and exponentially increasing government dependence, kids graduating from high school unable to read or do basic math, and increased numbers of mass shootings to include more children. I tell you the latter is all about guns, as if guns alone do the shootings, and a shocking number of you buy into it. I get you wound up and afraid because I need your guns. I work hard to take away your Second Amendment right to bear arms. Iā€™m not talking about those arms that protect me, or the arms Iā€™ll use against you after you no longer have any. Iā€™m only talking about those arms you use to protect yourselves. In short order, Iā€™ll get them, or Iā€™ll make them impossible to use by regulating magazines and ammunition. I already nearly have your right to free speech.
Caught on yet? I donā€™t care about governing. I donā€™t care about fixing, improving, building, growing, developing, or any other word related to progress, other than the word ā€˜progressiveā€™. I care about power, control, personal comfort, and money. And none of those in any way includes you.
7_74_19.gif

Graphic credit: Vectorportal.com CC BY 2.0 license

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/what_is_a_democrat.html#commentsSection

Share280

gettr_logo.png

parler_full_logo.png

American Thinker on MeWe
| Print|

I am a Democrat, and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you Iā€™m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.
I write most of the news by feeding the talking points to my puppets. Havenā€™t you seen the video proof? I also rewrite history by simple repetition. ā€œIf you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.ā€ Thatā€™s what I do. I lie big, loud, often and repeatedly to accuse you of any variety of unspeakable things, most of which Iā€™m doing myself. If you challenge me, Iā€™ll ruin you. Iā€™ll make up a lie, then release the puppets. Maybe Iā€™ll make a call to your employer, or your local prosecutorā€™s office. Either way, youā€™ll be too busy to bother me again. Just ask Michael Flynn how it works.
Whenever I screw up, I just blame someone else, distribute the talking points, and let the puppets do the work. I also take credit for great historical moments by claiming the follow-on accomplishments as my own, and I milk the good will your ignorance provides me. Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really donā€™t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, Iā€™ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crowā€™s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- Iā€™m good at what I do, and youā€™re stupid to keep letting me do it.
I also have my minions, which you know as teachers, or professors. They spent half of every waking day during your formative years indoctrinating you, making sure you would grow up learning and believing my lies. They stripped you of most of your critical thinking skills. They helped you pick your identity, and ensured you would pigeonhole yourself into an oppressed group, and thereby develop a hatred for your country and a deep resentment toward other groups. Iā€™ve planted the seeds for decades now for you to feel victimized by unrealized entitlements, and have a clear vector to those you find at fault. By design, my minions havenā€™t taught you to succeed in life; theyā€™ve taught you to hate, then sent you into real life short of tools and skills, but well-primed with a burning fuse.
Over those same decades, I built the infrastructure to disincentivize hard work, and create dependence on government and social welfare programs. I love to create dependence. I enable it, nurture it, and keep supporting it until itā€™s an addiction.
7_233_9.gif

In addition to the addicts Iā€™ve created, some of my best work has been with women. Once proud housewives, mothers, and teachers, look at what I have them doing today. They march in the streets chanting obscenities and declaring their right to kill their babies. As teachers, they groom young children into alternative lifestyles by teaching gender is not a fact, but rather a choice. They distort American history, turn the founders into little more than greedy slaveholders, and cast America as systemically evil, built as such by white, racist, intolerant men.
Women believe Iā€™m all in for them. After all, Iā€™ve supported abortion for decades, and theyā€™ve been a reliable voting bloc. But I use them in ways they never think about. When they vote for me because I support abortion, they also support my killing of womenā€™s athletics. It doesnā€™t matter that only .5% of the population is transgender, official U.S. policy is to allow biological men to compete against biological women. Are women looking out for other women? They must be focused on something elseā€¦ just as they should be. I plan to destroy all of womenā€™s competitive sports, and Iā€™ll do so with the help of women.
You just donā€™t get my hypocrisy. I pretend to tell the truth when I spin my lies. I tell you every day. You donā€™t listen. I talk about Republicans supporting policies that will destroy democracy. I preach about the lawlessness of January 6 insurrectionists while nearly every major Democrat-run city has skyrocketing crime, progressive district attorneys who wonā€™t prosecute slam-dunk violent crimes, and no-bail policies that release offenders over and over again. And during the riots of 2020, not only did I not complain about Black Lives Matter or Antifa causing $2B in damages, I raised money to pay for their bail. After the Covenant School shooting in Nashville by a transgender murderer, I virtually ignored the victims, who included three nine-year-old children, but I got three Tennessee House members who participated in the gun control protests that shut down the Tennessee House invited to the White House. No parallels to January 6; nope, nothing to see there. Oh, and I forgot to tell the President to call the victimsā€™ families.
See the political trending Iā€™ve put in place? Iā€™m dismantling American society at an ever-increasing rate. Itā€™s my crowning achievement. They say with military recruits, you have to break them down to build them back up the way you need them to be. Thatā€™s my plan for America. Iā€™m breaking it down now faster than ever. Donā€™t see it? The pandemic, election fraud, crime, inflation, failing banks, military incompetence and embarrassments one after another, millions of illegals flowing across an invisible border sowing societal chaos and exponentially increasing government dependence, kids graduating from high school unable to read or do basic math, and increased numbers of mass shootings to include more children. I tell you the latter is all about guns, as if guns alone do the shootings, and a shocking number of you buy into it. I get you wound up and afraid because I need your guns. I work hard to take away your Second Amendment right to bear arms. Iā€™m not talking about those arms that protect me, or the arms Iā€™ll use against you after you no longer have any. Iā€™m only talking about those arms you use to protect yourselves. In short order, Iā€™ll get them, or Iā€™ll make them impossible to use by regulating magazines and ammunition. I already nearly have your right to free speech.
Caught on yet? I donā€™t care about governing. I donā€™t care about fixing, improving, building, growing, developing, or any other word related to progress, other than the word ā€˜progressiveā€™. I care about power, control, personal comfort, and money. And none of those in any way includes you.
7_74_19.gif

What is a Democrat?

Share280

gettr_logo.png

parler_full_logo.png

American Thinker on MeWe
| Print|
R.a1bd325f574e688d4855cb84032ca625

Dem's first victims....Paragraphs.

Amazing how detailed your strawman is. I suppose a lot of time went in to making all that shit up.

Gettr................gettr...............................Get her?

Who?

I read gettr

Not even sure that is a word though
  1. GETTR Official on GETTR

app.gettr.com/user/gettr
    GETTR
    Official on GETTR Voice of the fastest growing social media platform in history. Home to free speech, independent thought, and superior technology. Voice of the fastest growing social media platform in history. Home to free speech, independent thought, and superior technology. Javascript is required to run this app.

app.gettr.com/user/gettr
    GETTR
    Official on GETTR Voice of the fastest growing social media platform in history. Home to free speech, independent thought, and superior technology. Voice of the fastest growing social media platform in history. Home to free speech, independent thought, and superior technology. Javascript is required to run this app.

MV5BMTI3MzMyMDE0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUzMzU0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

app.gettr.com/user/gettr
    GETTR

My factchecker slammed so hard to the right it went off scale. I need to buy another one because it's demolished.
cropped-cropped-cropped-Media-Bias-Logo-3.png

GETTR

right011.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, GETTR is Far Right Biased based on the news sources that have signed up to date. We also rate them Low factual and Questionable based on the news sources using the service having very poor track records with promoting conspiracy theories and failing fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sources, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website/Social Media App
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

GETTR (Getting together) is a right-wing social media app with a membership that caters to conservatives and those who align with the far-right. According to Politico, originally, GETTR was founded a year ago as a Chinese-language social media network owned by Exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. At that time, GETTR was linked to G-TV Media (Gnews), which both Steve Bannon and Guo also own to promote anti-Chinese Communist Party content. Further, according to the Wall Street Journal, G-TV media was investigated by the FBI in 2020.

In June 2021, GETTR was rebranded and relaunched by Jason Miller (former spokesman for former President Trump) as a ā€œproMaga free speech platform.ā€ GETTR, this time is marketing itself as ā€œfighting cancel culture, promoting common sense, defending free speech, challenging social media monopolies, and creating a true marketplace of ideas.ā€ GETTR is headquartered in New York, and the site will be officially launched on July 4th. Tim Murtaugh is the consultant. The site is inspired by Twitter, and posts will be 777 characters long.

It is not clear whether former president Donald Trump will set up an account or not.

Funding / Ownership

Ownership is unclear, but Jason Miller serves as the CEO and exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui provided original seed funding. According to Variety, ā€œGettr is developed by a company called Chainnov Inc.,ā€ which was incorporated last summer. There is very little information on Chainnov Inc.; however, they are incorporated in Deleware, USA, known as a tax haven.

Analysis / Bias

In review, GETTR is a social media platform that caters to conservatives and those banned from other networks for various reasons. An early review shows that right-wing media personalities are signing up, such as Steve Bannon, Representative Jim Jordan, and Alex Jones. News sources that have signed up consist of mostly questionable and conspiracy sources such as One America News, Newstarget, Newsmax, and Breitbart. We also found that many news sources and personalities are fake accounts using the names. This makes it difficult to tell what is real.

GETTR does not publish a curated newsfeed like many other social media platforms; however, you can follow news sources such as those mentioned above and have news delivered to your timeline. We searched to see if any major credible media outlets have signed up and could not find any at this time. This may change in the future, but currently, only low-quality questionable sources populate GETTR. In general, the content of posts mostly appeals to the right and often lacks credibility.

Amazing how detailed your strawman is. I suppose a lot of time went in to making all that shit up.
Nothing to make up, good description of today's national Democrats. I'll the making up shit to your side about Trump.

My factchecker slammed so hard to the right it went off scale. I need to buy another one because it's demolished.
cropped-cropped-cropped-Media-Bias-Logo-3.png

GETTR

right011.png

MBFCLow.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, GETTR is Far Right Biased based on the news sources that have signed up to date. We also rate them Low factual and Questionable based on the news sources using the service having very poor track records with promoting conspiracy theories and failing fact checks.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sources, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website/Social Media App
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

GETTR (Getting together) is a right-wing social media app with a membership that caters to conservatives and those who align with the far-right. According to Politico, originally, GETTR was founded a year ago as a Chinese-language social media network owned by Exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui. At that time, GETTR was linked to G-TV Media (Gnews), which both Steve Bannon and Guo also own to promote anti-Chinese Communist Party content. Further, according to the Wall Street Journal, G-TV media was investigated by the FBI in 2020.

In June 2021, GETTR was rebranded and relaunched by Jason Miller (former spokesman for former President Trump) as a ā€œproMaga free speech platform.ā€ GETTR, this time is marketing itself as ā€œfighting cancel culture, promoting common sense, defending free speech, challenging social media monopolies, and creating a true marketplace of ideas.ā€ GETTR is headquartered in New York, and the site will be officially launched on July 4th. Tim Murtaugh is the consultant. The site is inspired by Twitter, and posts will be 777 characters long.

It is not clear whether former president Donald Trump will set up an account or not.

Funding / Ownership

Ownership is unclear, but Jason Miller serves as the CEO and exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui provided original seed funding. According to Variety, ā€œGettr is developed by a company called Chainnov Inc.,ā€ which was incorporated last summer. There is very little information on Chainnov Inc.; however, they are incorporated in Deleware, USA, known as a tax haven.

Analysis / Bias

In review, GETTR is a social media platform that caters to conservatives and those banned from other networks for various reasons. An early review shows that right-wing media personalities are signing up, such as Steve Bannon, Representative Jim Jordan, and Alex Jones. News sources that have signed up consist of mostly questionable and conspiracy sources such as One America News, Newstarget, Newsmax, and Breitbart. We also found that many news sources and personalities are fake accounts using the names. This makes it difficult to tell what is real.

GETTR does not publish a curated newsfeed like many other social media platforms; however, you can follow news sources such as those mentioned above and have news delivered to your timeline. We searched to see if any major credible media outlets have signed up and could not find any at this time. This may change in the future, but currently, only low-quality questionable sources populate GETTR. In general, the content of posts mostly appeals to the right and often lacks credibility.
That's an outstanding rating. I got them on my donation list.

7_233_9.gif

7_74_19.gif

What is a Democrat?

Share280

gettr_logo.png

parler_full_logo.png

American Thinker on MeWe
| Print|
Mirror image, exactly, of what the GOP worked on and accomplished in the past 20 years. And especially in the past 7 years.

Congratulations MAGA world. And you are not finished, yet with the attempts at taking everyone's rights, except yours.

Mirror image, exactly, of what the GOP worked on and accomplished in the past 20 years. And especially in the past 7 years.

Congratulations MAGA world. And you are not finished, yet with the attempts at taking everyone's rights, except yours.
Lets split the country and you people can live in your own lands apart from us, deal?

I have the right to not be offended by your side's faggotry.

Forum List

Back