Nike, far from burned by Colin Kaepernick ad, sees share price hit all-time high

Whatever financial reward or punishment NIKE receives, it is bizarre that they would pick as a hero figure a failed quarterback who chose to air his frustration by disrespecting the flag, those who fought for it and The Police. He sacrificed NOTHING other than his spot on the bench.

'When the smoke clears from the smoldering ashes of their burning shoes, critics of Nike for using exiled NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick in a commercial may be in for a surprise.

The company’s share price closed Thursday at an all-time high.'

Nike, far from burned by Colin Kaepernick ad, sees share price hit all-time high

Ohhh, those Trumpbots must be pissed.
Those of us who get through our days without our craniums rectally inserted knew they would not be hurt by this. They know their market.

'When the smoke clears from the smoldering ashes of their burning shoes, critics of Nike for using exiled NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick in a commercial may be in for a surprise.

Those of us who get through our days without our craniums rectally inserted knew they would not be hurt by this. They know their market.

Nike doesn't give two shits about Kaepredick's "cause", however they do care about globalization, profits, the bottom line, etc

What a business model, paying workers $5 a day to produce a $10-15 shoe they then sell for
$150-350.

The hilarious thing is leftists really believe Nike is all behind The Kneeler and his antics and if it was anyone but Nike and Kaeperdick they would be bemoaning the model Nike uses.

Dumb fucks have been used

Something isn't adding up here. The NFL has been hurt by the kneelers. Why would one company suffer and another not?

I think we'll have to let this play out a little longer before deciding whether it helped or hurt Nike.

Mark

Something isn't adding up here. The NFL has been hurt by the kneelers. Why would one company suffer and another not?

I think we'll have to let this play out a little longer before deciding whether it helped or hurt Nike.

Mark
NASCAR has lost a greater percentage of ratings in the same amount of time. Seems standing for the anthem is more damaging for ratings.

Nike doesn't give two shits about Kaepredick's "cause", however they do care about globalization, profits, the bottom line, etc

What a business model, paying workers $5 a day to produce a $10-15 shoe they then sell for
$150-350.

The hilarious thing is leftists really believe Nike is all behind The Kneeler and his antics and if it was anyone but Nike and Kaeperdick they would be bemoaning the model Nike uses.

Dumb fucks have been used
Lol! First please show me where I said any of that.

I said Nike knows their customer base. And they do. Using Kaepernick in that as was marketing genius.

I think it's hilarious that a white leader of a corporation is getting even richer off the black cause...
images (91).jpeg
Marketing genius alrighty.

Worth 250 million.

I think it's hilarious that a white leader of a corporation is getting even richer off the black cause...
View attachment 216492
Marketing genius alrighty.

Worth 250 million.
Proving once again that the left worship rich liberals. And will put aside their faux outrage about sweat shop labor when it's politically convenient.

Whatever financial reward or punishment NIKE receives, it is bizarre that they would pick as a hero figure a failed quarterback who chose to air his frustration by disrespecting the flag, those who fought for it and The Police. He sacrificed NOTHING other than his spot on the bench.
Your allegation and claim that a free speech protest is about disrespecting the flag is recognized as another lie and false talking point from Trump and rejected by the majority of Americans. Trump's talking point is a direct attack on the First Amendment. He should be impeached for spewing his racist hate.

Mark
NASCAR has lost a greater percentage of ratings in the same amount of time. Seems standing for the anthem is more damaging for ratings.

Lets see what the earnings report says at the end of the year.

Mark

Forum List

Back