Night scare

FlyingLow

Rookie
Dec 16, 2009
Hola en El ciudad!

Pardon me, my Spanish is not so good. In fact, my Spanish is frightful.

I had a night scare the other night. I'm sure some are thinking, nightmare? The answer is no, there were no horses involved, no race tracks, no mares, just fright. I had a night of fright. I dreamed that the citizen's of The United States of America, couldn't construct proper sentences in the English language. As if that wasn't bad enough, I found myself trying to swim in a sea of ignorance. I was in fact surrounded by poorly constructed sentences, badly written news stories, and an internet that only spewed out mistruths.

Just when I thought in my night fright it couldn't get much worse, it did. I started speaking in vague references, nothing had a name, nouns were indistinct. I pinched myself in my night fright, terrified this dream had become not only America but my life, and when I pinched myself, I got hives.

By the time I woke up I found myself in rural America, with no gas to get to the big cities.

As I laid in bed, I realized I am deprived of all things educational and my ability to do differential equations in my head, was all but gone.

A sad in America indeed.

I'm Flying low and trying to avoid the curbs.

Forum List

Back