Nigel Farage Reveals Private Conversation With President Trump

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
"if you announce you're not running, you know they'll drop the charges."

EVERYBODY understands what's going on here. This is not about "justice."

2:45 the important stuff begins

Last edited:
I am a Cult Fuck as you so charmingly put it , OP . I think he is a certainty to win now and
that his chance will remain at this level regardless what happens , unless it emerges that at some point he stamped a puppy or kitten to death

"if you announce you're not running, you know they'll drop the charges."

EVERYBODY understands what's going on here. This is not about "justice."

2:45 the important ant stuff begins

Not suprisingly, the guy who worked his ass off to destroy Great Britain, is a great fan and friend of Donald Trump. Farrage has been driven from politics, and his network is now being boycotted and driven off the air.

What a pair of assholes and idiots.

Not suprisingly, the guy who worked his ass off to destroy Great Britain, is a great fan and friend of Donald Trump. Farrage has been driven from politics, and his network is now being boycotted and driven off the air.

What a pair of assholes and idiots.
Biden has nothing to celebrate. He’s being challenged in his own party. The best bet he has is Trump hatred..

Am hunting high and low for this destroyed UK but can find no trace of it . But I do see a split and a gruesome France, and a Germany on the edge of social and financial disasters . Were you thinking more of Cyprus or Gibraltar and you have special info you wish to share , OP , or , are you a friend of Turdy Tainted and listening to his class based old style Communist bilge ?

2024 campaign strategy.jpg

Forum List

Back