Nicole Kidman: It’s Time For The Country To Get Behind Donald Trump

I would suggest we all just relax, kick back and enjoy the show. The first season of Reality America is sure to be entertaining.

To me, we need more people with her attitude. If he gets under a person's skin badly enough, there is nothing forcing them to be here in the states. Its their life and they can pack up and leave whenever they want to.

God bless you and Nicole always!!!

Holly

P.S. This may be a dumb question, but has anyone left while Obama has been in office?

Can't wait to see the UE-6 figures, to see if they are still fake..
Unemployment may actually go up as the 95 million Americans NOT IN THE WORKFORCE (they're not counted as unemployed), begin to look for work again now that the 8 year drought is coming to an end.

To me, we need more people with her attitude. If he gets under a person's skin badly enough, there is nothing forcing them to be here in the states. Its their life and they can pack up and leave whenever they want to.

God bless you and Nicole always!!!

Holly

P.S. This may be a dumb question, but has anyone left while Obama has been in office?
Same with the Oblama haters, yet they stayed...

American exceptionalism is a myth. Born and raised in america. Decent place to live.

Forum List

Back