Nick Cannon of America's Got Talent forgot first rule of entertainment, Republicans buy shoes too...

Why would you watch Nick Cannon on anything?

He was the host on America's got talent...seemed like a nice guy...who knew he belonged to the black kkk.....?
How many whites have they burned and lynched?
618,000 died in the north and south war, right? How many more do you need dead?
They were killed by the black KKK?

No, but 300,000 died to free the slaves. That count?
That wasn't the blacks fault, it was the Founding Fathers

He was the host on America's got talent...seemed like a nice guy...who knew he belonged to the black kkk.....?

And it wasn't the fault of those 300,000 either. Why do you ignore their, and their families sacrifice?

And it wasn't the fault of those 300,000 either. Why do you ignore their, and their families sacrifice?
It's what a traitor does

Don't forget the black slave traders who sold them. Some slave traders from Kenya even. Obama's lineage. He may have slave owners on both sides of his family.

Why would you watch Nick Cannon on anything?

That's the end of that show for me.

Same here. It had presented some great talents, like Jackie Evancho, but if they're going to have violently racist bigots and terrorist gang cheerleaders as hosts I won't be watching any more either.

So........another show I won't finish watching as their host, nick cannon sides with cop haters, and white haters...the black klan.........he protested outside of the Republican Convention with black lies matter.............

Nick Cannon Leads Black Lives Matter Rally at Republican National Convention - Breitbart

See.......When Michael Jordan....a huge Democrat left winger......was asked about getting political....he simply stated...Republicans buy shoe too..........

nick cannon.....should have listened to that lesson....
WOW, another whitey pissed off at safe nigga's.....listen, you bitches do not own us, we are free to support and comment on whom we damned well please....and if you nuts fail to support products that these negro's sell, WHO THE FUCK CARES....THE WAY YOU WHINNNERS TELL IT, OBAMA IS THE REASON YOU GOT NO MONEY.

The Democrat party owns you. All they have to say is jump and you do.

If it's any consolation, you only have 150 years to go on the 200 Lyndon Johnson said he's have you people voting Democrat.

Well, hes got his "i hate the white man" hat on, so I guess he means business.

0719-nick-cannon-blm-protest-black-lives-matter-4.jpg

Forum List

Back