Nick Cannon of America's Got Talent forgot first rule of entertainment, Republicans buy shoes too...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So........another show I won't finish watching as their host, nick cannon sides with cop haters, and white haters...the black klan.........he protested outside of the Republican Convention with black lies matter.............

Nick Cannon Leads Black Lives Matter Rally at Republican National Convention - Breitbart

See.......When Michael Jordan....a huge Democrat left winger......was asked about getting political....he simply stated...Republicans buy shoe too..........

nick cannon.....should have listened to that lesson....

I thought nick cannon was a great part of the show...who knew he is a racist pig....

So........another show I won't finish watching as their host, nick cannon sides with cop haters, and white haters...the black klan.........he protested outside of the Republican Convention with black lies matter.............

Nick Cannon Leads Black Lives Matter Rally at Republican National Convention - Breitbart

See.......When Michael Jordan....a huge Democrat left winger......was asked about getting political....he simply stated...Republicans buy shoe too..........

WOW, another whitey pissed off at safe nigga's.....listen, you bitches do not own us, we are free to support and comment on whom we damned well please....and if you nuts fail to support products that these negro's sell, WHO THE FUCK CARES....THE WAY YOU WHINNNERS TELL IT, OBAMA IS THE REASON YOU GOT NO MONEY.

WOW, another whitey pissed off at safe nigga's.....listen, you bitches do not own us, we are free to support and comment on whom we damned well please....and if you nuts fail to support products that these negro's sell, WHO THE FUCK CARES....THE WAY YOU WHINNNERS TELL IT, OBAMA IS THE REASON YOU GOT NO MONEY.

Asswipe....no one said he couldn't belong to the black kkk........he can do whatever he wants.....no one is stopping him...more power to him.......As Milo Yianopoulis points out...it is better these asswipes be out in public and make their stupidity known.....he is doing this...I applaud it.....this is the Greatest country on earth and we allow everyone to express themselves....I support his right whole heartedly......

He can be a black racist democrat and a member of the black kkk all he wants.....I just don't have to watch him on t.v.......

Not their women, they want them barefoot and pregnant...

Asswipe....no one said he couldn't belong to the black kkk........he can do whatever he wants.....no one is stopping him...more power to him.......As Milo Yianopoulis points out...it is better these asswipes be out in public and make their stupidity known.....he is doing this...I applaud it.....this is the Greatest country on earth and we allow everyone to express themselves....I support his right whole heartedly......

He can be a black racist democrat and a member of the black kkk all he wants.....I just don't have to watch him on t.v.......
That man is doing what Thomas Jefferson advocated over 200 years ago,,,,,
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure," Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787.

Why would you watch Nick Cannon on anything?

He was the host on America's got talent...seemed like a nice guy...who knew he belonged to the black kkk.....?
How many whites have they burned and lynched?
618,000 died in the north and south war, right? How many more do you need dead?
The were killed by the black KKK?
how many more do you need to die?

Why would anyone watch low IQ reality shows in the first place?

He was the host on America's got talent...seemed like a nice guy...who knew he belonged to the black kkk.....?
who cares they died for their lives.
See what not living in equality and freedom does?

you going to answer?

you going to answer?
That people had to die to end slavery, sure they did, but it wasn't the fault of blacks...

you going to answer?
That people had to die to end slavery, sure they did, but it wasn't the fault of blacks...
you still haven't answered

They were killed by the black KKK?

No, but 300,000 died to free the slaves. That count?

Forum List

Back