Nice To Be Back

Kathianne said:
Oh yea, 21 hours in the car-I'm trying to concentrate on the high points or I may never get in the car with them again. Funny how normally well-adjusted, mature young adults can revert to pre-adolescence when confined to the back seat with mom driving. :bang3:

I'm sure there will be a reality show about that one day soon.

NATO AIR said:
I'm sure there will be a reality show about that one day soon.

"Hell on Wheels" will be cancelled before one episode airs, too much reality is NOT good. :laugh:

NATO AIR said:
Yep, and I'm ahead of me ship. Ooo the hate I feel from it right now, everyone else still floating around doing JASEX and me sitting on the beach, briefing commanders and high-ranking contractors and working long hours.

:banana:

Kathianne, I thought you were on vacation now?

Nice to be back everyone, I missed you all!
Breifing is rough, but try debriefing, or briefing new intel.
The questions never stop.

NATO AIR said:
Its been almost three months since I last was able to visit and comment on USMB. I guess some rather big things have happened since (Sir Evil left for a while, Merlin1047 had some serious health issues, etc etc). I hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying their summer.
If not, join the club, I enjoyed 3 months at sea onboard an aircraft carrier that's falling apart faster than we can fix it. Oh well :smoke: nothing a good in port maintenance period can't fix (for now). I missed USMB and the great people who inhabit it (and even the slimeballs who troll), and its nice to be able to see you all again.

Welcome back to the loving arms of USMB LOL :tng:
Im sure even the slimeballs are happy in their own miserable way... :cof:

Kathianne said:
Oh yea, 21 hours in the car-I'm trying to concentrate on the high points or I may never get in the car with them again. Funny how normally well-adjusted, mature young adults can revert to pre-adolescence when confined to the back seat with mom driving. :bang3:

That's why IPOD's were invented :halo:

Kathianne said:
Didn't think anyone would want to meet with 3 twenty-somethings and me. :laugh:

Long drive, we had fun. Good thing about the kids being musical-they sing great together.

We did get stuck in a horrendous tie up on the interstate leaving GA. They closed the damned road for hours. We were stuck 2, before they detoured us around it. The state police did say it was fatal accident.
About that accident..I hear the truck driver that caused it has been charged and is in jail.
He has been denied bond/bail because he is a flight risk, guess why?
He's an illegal alien.

Mr. P said:
About that accident..I hear the truck driver that caused it has been charged and is in jail.
He has been denied bond/bail because he is a flight risk, guess why?
He's an illegal alien.

I gotta say, that was the worst tie up I've ever been in. Like I said, about 2 hours, before they started detouring, those past the exit-they were stuck. It took about 45 minutes to get through the detour, the road was still not opened. Do you know how many vehicles were involved? How many fatalities/injuries?

Kathianne said:
I gotta say, that was the worst tie up I've ever been in. Like I said, about 2 hours, before they started detouring, those past the exit-they were stuck. It took about 45 minutes to get through the detour, the road was still not opened. Do you know how many vehicles were involved? How many fatalities/injuries?

One fatality as far as I know, I didn't hear how many vehicles were involved.

Mr. P said:
One fatality as far as I know, I didn't hear how many vehicles were involved.

It just seemed for that type of time, must have been very bad.

Kathianne said:
It just seemed for that type of time, must have been very bad.
I think the truck blocked all the lanes of the interstate (18 wheeler). When there is a fatality they always take their time getting things moving again, indepth investigation.

Forum List

Back