NH Union Leader Endorses Gingrich

Incidently...

Presidential Approval for President Reagan

Date Organization * Approve Disapprove No Opinion Sample

12/9-12/83 Gallup 54 38 8 1510
11/18-21/83 Gallup 53 37 10 1504
10/21-24/83 Gallup 49 41 10 1549
10/7-10/83 Gallup 45 44 11 1503

Now you weren't trying to pull a fast one on us, where you Pee-Wee. By taking a number before the Grenada invastion gave Reagan a boost that lasted throughout the rest of his administation..

I took the one I bolded. October 1983.

So are you saying that Obama should invade another country to get his approval ratings up? :lol:

Given his record for fucking up invading small countries, I'd say, no, probably wouldn't help him all that much.

Incidently...

Presidential Approval for President Reagan

Date Organization * Approve Disapprove No Opinion Sample

12/9-12/83 Gallup 54 38 8 1510
11/18-21/83 Gallup 53 37 10 1504
10/21-24/83 Gallup 49 41 10 1549
10/7-10/83 Gallup 45 44 11 1503

Now you weren't trying to pull a fast one on us, where you Pee-Wee. By taking a number before the Grenada invastion gave Reagan a boost that lasted throughout the rest of his administation..

I took the one I bolded. October 1983.

So are you saying that Obama should invade another country to get his approval ratings up? :lol:

Given his record for fucking up invading small countries, I'd say, no, probably wouldn't help him all that much.

What invasions are you referring to, Joe?

Just prove the claim, jackass.

Yawn- correcting your ignorance would be a full time job, and frankly, I don't think it pays well...

1) Libya wasn't ours to give
2) We did not invade Libya
3) Al Quaeda does not rule Libya

Wrong on all counts. You fail.

We took a side in a civil war that wasn't any of our business, and yeah, the side that won is Al Qaeda alligned. Had we done nothing, Qadaffi would have crushed those people and the world would be better off for it.

In fact, Obama's whole policy has been to turn the place over to the Islamists. - Tunisnia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen.

Yawn- correcting your ignorance would be a full time job, and frankly, I don't think it pays well...

We took a side in a civil war that wasn't any of our business, and yeah, the side that won is Al Qaeda alligned. Had we done nothing, Qadaffi would have crushed those people and the world would be better off for it.

In fact, Obama's whole policy has been to turn the place over to the Islamists. - Tunisnia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen.

Oh! I see it now. You are a dumb fuck AND a crazy person.

Oh! I see it now. You are a dumb fuck AND a crazy person.

Hey, did you hear about those Coptic Christians who are now being murdered in Egypt and driven from their homes?

Hope and Change, baby!

Are they being murdered first? Interesting.

Are you like some kind of special retard or something?

Are you like making jokes about these Christians who are being murdered because the people Obama supported against our ALLY Mubarek are now killing some of them and driving some of them from their homes?

Are you going to be making stupid jokes when one of these assholes blows something up in this country?

Are you like making jokes about these Christians who are being murdered because the people Obama supported against our ALLY Mubarek are now killing some of them and driving some of them from their homes?

Are you going to be making stupid jokes when one of these assholes blows something up in this country?

Shouldn't that be:

Are you like making jokes about these people who are being murdered

?????

You said people are getting murdered and driven from their homes. I think that is interesting. There is a series on AMC that has a similar storyline.

Shouldn't that be:

?????

Honestly, no.

You said people are getting murdered and driven from their homes. I think that is interesting. There is a series on AMC that has a similar storyline.

I think you are some kind of special retard.

Is it going to be as funny when these wonderful Islamist start killing people you care about?

Shouldn't that be:

?????

Honestly, no.
Why not?

I guess I have a hard time getting worked up over Muslim lives when they don't value them much themselves.

Honor killings, strapping bombs onto their own children to kill Israelis... Just can't see getting upset with people getting killed if they don't value their own lives as precious.

I think you are some kind of special retard.

Is it going to be as funny when these wonderful Islamist start killing people you care about?

Will you ever learn how to make words plural?

Forum List

Back