NFL Weekly Thread

Wow, someone is excited that a player gets injured. Sad!

It was a dissappointing injury. No blood.. no ambulance out onna field. No bones pokin outta the skin.. Still ...I did my best to be excited as you pointed out.. cuz u r soo intune with my intent... you just read right between the lines and get to the heart of what I'm thinkin. I bet you could work with Kreskin and pick up his slack when he is having a hard time reading minds.

What am I thinking NOW ????

You are right...I am thinking you are a moron.

I don't think you are a moron, I know so. You posted so fast that the guy that is ahead of your guy went down, it wasn't even funny. It's hard to disguise your happiness isn't it.

Besides I'm staying off of your fucking Seahawks thread, because you cried about it and couldn't stand people criticizing your babies.

Last edited:
Wow, someone is excited that a player gets injured. Sad!

It was a dissappointing injury. No blood.. no ambulance out onna field. No bones pokin outta the skin.. Still ...I did my best to be excited as you pointed out.. cuz u r soo intune with my intent... you just read right between the lines and get to the heart of what I'm thinkin. I bet you could work with Kreskin and pick up his slack when he is having a hard time reading minds.

I don't think you are a moron, I know so. You posted so fast that the guy that is ahead of your guy went down, it wasn't even funny. It's hard to disguise your happiness isn't it.

Besides I'm staying off of your fucking Seahawks thread, because you cried about it and couldn't stand people criticizing your babies.

NOTING a player is injured and celebrating a player is injured are two different points of view.

There was nothing in my post that indicated that I was happy to see a player injured.

Making a statement that a player on my team would have an opportunity to raise his stock in the rushing stats is hardly spiking the ball in the face of the injured player. I don't expect you to see the difference.

Stupid people ALWAYS think they are correct. I appreciate you announcing that you will no longer polute my Seahawk threads with your shitty attitude and moronic posts.

The Seahawks are 10-1 and the 9ers are 6-4. The race for supremacy in the NFC West is all but decided. Now it is onward and upward with a tough game at home in two weeks against the Saints. THAT game should settle the HFA going into the playoffs.

I suppose you will accuse me of being a poor sport when I post my approval that Seattle has won the home field advantage in week 13 and the inside track to a run at the superbowl. How fortunate for us fans that assholes like you do not get to decide when we can support our teams.

NOTING a player is injured and celebrating a player is injured are two different points of view.

There was nothing in my post that indicated that I was happy to see a player injured.

Making a statement that a player on my team would have an opportunity to raise his stock in the rushing stats is hardly spiking the ball in the face of the injured player. I don't expect you to see the difference.

Stupid people ALWAYS think they are correct. I appreciate you announcing that you will no longer polute my Seahawk threads with your shitty attitude and moronic posts.

The Seahawks are 10-1 and the 9ers are 6-4. The race for supremacy in the NFC West is all but decided. Now it is onward and upward with a tough game at home in two weeks against the Saints. THAT game should settle the HFA going into the playoffs.

I suppose you will accuse me of being a poor sport when I post my approval that Seattle has won the home field advantage in week 13 and the inside track to a run at the superbowl. How fortunate for us fans that assholes like you do not get to decide when we can support our teams.

Thanks, more fucking crying, about what I expected and then more about the sheshits. If Denver wins they are in the front for winning the AFC, Detroit and Chicago are back into a tie for first, the panthers are a lot better than they were at the beginning of the season. NE, despite not having a great team are 7-2. Tampa is looking better but won't make the playoffs. Oakland has a real shot at an AFC wild card spot. Miami despite of all the off field crap, won a game I thought would be tough to win. Pittsburgh is looking a lot better than they did at the beginning of the season and the Giants are a real threat to make the playoffs.
Philly is looking good at times and their offense seems to be clicking with the new QB. The Jets took a big blow by losing to Buffalo. Lot more to the NFL than the sheshits.

Nick Foles is playing great 16 TD's no picks, he is looking really good and the Eagles are looking a lot better, can the Eagles get it together under Chip Kelly?

Week 12

Saints@Falcon (Saints should have little trouble with the woeful Falcons)

Bucs@Lions (Lions are still in the hunt and the Bucs won't be a roadblock)

Jags@Texans (Texans have to win sometime and they are playing the Jags at the perfect time.)

Vikings@Packers (Packers are really hurting at QB, enough said)

Chargers@Chiefs (Chiefs will rebound)

Panthers@Dolphins (Carolina are on a roll and could take the wildcard away from the 49ers)

Steelers@Browns (Tough call but Browns at home)

Bears@Rams (Another tough call but the Rams are playing better than the Bears)

Jets@Ravens (Are the Jets about to change QB's again, Ravens romp.)

Titans@Raiders (Could be wrong because the Raiders are not that bad, but...)

Colts@Cardinals (My upset of the week, Colts struggle of late)

Cowboys@Giants (Giants are on a roll, Dallas is about to be rolled)

Bronocs@Patriots (Tough call but it could happen)

MNF

49ers@Redskins (49ers will not lose two in a row and one of the most over rated QB will fall again)

Week 12

Saints@Falcon: Saints

Bucs@Lions: Lions

Jags@Texans: Jags

Vikings@Packers: Packers

Chargers@Chiefs: Chiefs

Panthers@Dolphins: Panthers

Steelers@Browns: Steelers

Bears@Rams: Rams

Jets@Ravens : Ravens

Titans@Raiders : Toss up, Raiders

Colts@Cardinals : Colts but barely

Cowboys@Giants: Giants

Bronocs@Patriots: Broncos

MNF

49ers@Redskins: 49ers

Green Bay at Detroit: a nine year losing streak goes to 10.

Oakland at Dallas: Cowboys can quit at halftime.

Pittsburgh at Baltimore: Pitt is looking better, Pitt prevails.

Tennessee at Indianapolis: Luck will get lucky.

Jacksonville at Cleveland: Browns bring down Jags.

Tampa at Carolina: Carolina extends their streak.

Chicago at Minnesota: Chicago gets the real victory.

New England at Houston: Brady gets another win.

Arizona at Philadelphia: Two teams getting better, Arizona has the D to win.

Miami at NY Jets: Just because I like Gino over Miami.

Atlanta at Buffalo: Falcons should win.

St. Louis at San Francisco: Crabtree is back, and he won't be a factor, SF will still win.

Cincinnati at San Diego: Chargers prove last weeks win, was a mistake.

Denver at Kansas City: Balloon popped, Denver is mad, Denver wins.

NY Giants at Washington: RG3 is not the man this year. Giants notch a win.

New Orleans at Seattle: Seattle's D still holds, the home field wins the game.

Forum List

Back