NFL Weekly Thread

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Good games today, the 9ers playing the Panthers who seem to be getting better and better.

New Orleans is playing Dallas.

Denver going to San Diego, without Jon Fox who is recovering from heart surgery.

The Texans without Kubiak, who had a mild stroke.

Dolphins and their locker issues playing winless Tampa.

Right now St. Louis up 2 TD's on the Colts.

And the Ravens beating up Cincinnati 10-0 in the second quarter penalties are killing the Bengals.

Lions play the Bears for at least a share for the division lead.

Kansas City gets the week off as the stay unbeaten.

Jacksonville and Tampa Bay, can either win a game?

Last edited:
Jacksonville gets its first win over Tennessee, the Lions took care of the Bears, the Colts got their butts kicked.
Seahawks stomped Atlanta, Baltimore over the Ravens in OT.

Changes taking place, love the parity.

Carolina, what a great win in SF. Great win

Last edited:
Jacksonville gets its first win over Tennessee, the Lions took care of the Bears, the Colts got their butts kicked.
Seahawks stomped Atlanta, Baltimore over the Ravens in OT.

Changes taking place, love the parity.

Carolina, what a great win in SF. Great win

One of the two most important wins in the NFL week 10. :lol:

Liking the Colts going down also.

Last edited:
Saints kicked the Cowboys big time.

Dallas, with all their talent, you wonder when they will get it together.

I dissagree about Dallas's alleged "talent". The Dallas RB Murray is a straight up pussy. He looks like a QB going down before he even gets any contact. AND the Dallas Defensive secondary is a joke. They were exposed big time last night. I can gaurantee that Atlanta WRs won't have thier way like that in Seattle. Brees is good but he isn't as good as Dallas sucks in pass defense.

The Cowboys have had several key defensive injuries this year. Ware was back last night but there are still issues.

The offense has lots of weapons and they have had injuries.

Not convinced that this team can ever put all the talent together to make a SuperBowl run.

I dissagree about Dallas's alleged "talent". The Dallas RB Murray is a straight up pussy. He looks like a QB going down before he even gets any contact. AND the Dallas Defensive secondary is a joke. They were exposed big time last night. I can gaurantee that Atlanta WRs won't have thier way like that in Seattle. Brees is good but he isn't as good as Dallas sucks in pass defense.

Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!

Tampa wins it's first game! Over the Dolphins!

LOL, the fins had issues with their O-line BEFORE losing two of their starters to a cat fight. Now, they are even worse.

KC taking on Denver and New England going to the Panthers.

The Panthers seem to be clicking, finally.

Does anyone think KC will stick it to Denver?

that team will ALWAYS be a pretender as long as they have Rmon the homo for their QB.:lol: He always chokes in big games like the broncos game.I have said for years,I hope the cowboys keep him forever.so far they have obliged me.:lol:

KC taking on Denver and New England going to the Panthers.

The Panthers seem to be clicking, finally.

Does anyone think KC will stick it to Denver?

Only if Manning gets hurt will they have a chance to win that game.otherwise this game wont be close.This will be the first tiem all year long the cheaps have faced a team thats not a creampuff and it will show in this game.If they surprise me and play it close,I'll give them credit then as a serious superbowl contender.

I expect they wil take it to them in Kc.That defense and the crowd noise will be too much for Manning to handle then. But in Denver? forget it,it wont even be a close game.But then who would have ever though the Lambs would march into Indy and make them look so bad.anything can happen.You would think the Donkeys would win this one easily though.

The pats on the road arent as formidable as they are at home and the panthers are coming on strong so I would be surprised if the past win this game.

If the Giants beat the Packers, they move to 4-6 and a shot at the playoffs, incredible for an 0-6 team if they can do it.

Philly's league leading RB just went down with an injured hammy. This should bode well for Marshawn Lynch and allow him an opportunity to take over the lead in rushing yards today. Leshaun McCoy had 932 going into the game at Washington and gained around 30 before being taken back to the dressing room. Unless he returns, which is unlikely, all Lynch(872) needs to get today is more than 90 yards to break out on top.

Last edited:
Can't watch the best game of the afternoon, NO and SF.

NASCAR wraps up today, let's see if Jimmie Johnson wins his 6th cup in 8 years.

Tonight the Chiefs and Broncos play, can't wait to watch that game and then tomorrow has NE at Carolina.

Last edited:
Wow, someone is excited that a player gets injured. Sad!

It was a dissappointing injury. No blood.. no ambulance out onna field. No bones pokin outta the skin.. Still ...I did my best to be excited as you pointed out.. cuz u r soo intune with my intent... you just read right between the lines and get to the heart of what I'm thinkin. I bet you could work with Kreskin and pick up his slack when he is having a hard time reading minds.

What am I thinking NOW ????

You are right...I am thinking you are a moron.

Forum List

Back