NFL Week One

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Dallas opened the season on the high note, this was a big win for the Cowboys, the Giants it was a loss. You get the feeling with the Giants, they can go 3-6, win six out of the next 7 and win the Super Bowl.

I think the AFC West is Denver's to lose. AFC East is New England, AFC South Houston with Tennessee being a good dark horse. AFC North I like Cincinnati but Baltimore and Pittsburgh is always a threat.

NFC East Giants still my favorite but I really don't have a clue, very tough division. NFC North Green Bay gets the nod over Detriot, NFC South New Orleans. NFC West San Francisci.

If any team can do a worst to first, the Redskins and the Chiefs.

Peterson looked good, not sure he can tear off huge runs like before but he looked every bit as the bruiser.

I agree SF and GB is the best game, the Steeler and Broncos should be interesting.

The Jets first half was surprising. Sanchez is a good QB.

I agree SF and GB is the best game, the Steeler and Broncos should be interesting.

The Jets first half was surprising. Sanchez is a good QB.

Sanchez is a good QB? Not until today he wasn't.

Led the Jets to two division title playoff games in his first two years. 27-20 as a starter, 4-1 in the playoffs, 2 playoff game comebacks, 2 playoff game winning drives.

A great QB, no, a good one, yes.

Forum List

Back