NFL WEEK 5 PICKS

The NFL Boycott continues
Good, now go back to your corner and hold your breath until Trump tells you to start breathing again.

And even if members of his own party tell him Trumps bad he won't believe it.

Donald Trump’s escalating feud with Bob Corker, the Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, captures in miniature why he’s been ineffective during his first nine months as president.

-- It’s unclear what exactly triggered the thin-skinned commander in chief to post three tweets attacking the Tennessee senator on Sunday morning. The most plausible explanation is that he was reacting to a segment on “Fox News Sunday.” The show aired a sound bite of Corker telling reporters last week that Rex Tillerson is one of three people in the administration who “separate our country from chaos.”

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics

NFL_Pittsburg_Kneelers.jpg

Thu Oct 5 8:25 pm New England Patriots Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Pats D is terrible, but the O is still strong
Sun Oct 8 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Philadelphia Eagles - Philly wins on home field
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals got a win, but the Bills look pretty good
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers Detroit Lions - The Lions are playing good football
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Steelers - Jacksonville's D is playing well, but the O is bad
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers - New York Giants Someone goes home with a win!
1:00 pm New York Jets - Cleveland Browns Not picking the Browns this week....so they'll probably win
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Indianapolis Colts - The Niners have lost by a total of 8 points the last 3 games. They get over the hump this week
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins look lost without Tannehill
4:05 pm Baltimore Ravens Oakland Raiders - I give this to Baltimore only because Carr is hurt
4:05 pm Seattle Seahawks Los Angeles Rams - Big test to for the Rams, I think they pull through
4:25 pm Green Bay Packers Dallas Cowboys - I probably should take Dallas at home, with Green Bay's injuries.....but I think Rodgers finds a way to win a close game late
8:30 pm Kansas City Chiefs Houston Texans - KC keeps finding ways to win. Houston is looking good though, game of the week
Mon Oct 9 8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears - Even without Cook, I think the Vikings D is too much for the Bears
Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Jersey Gints over Chargers
Jersey Jets over Brownies
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Pats over Succaneers --- Check
Iggles over Cards --- Check
Bills over Bungholes --- Bungholes finally pull one out against a team that was playing really well.
Kitties over Panzers --- Guess I should have bet on the other kitty team. Frikken lions always do that to you - make you believe and then let you down.
Steelers over Jags --- WTF?? The Jagoffs beat the frikken Steelers?
Jersey Gints over Chargers --- Jersey Gints just lost OBJ for the year as well as losing this game.
Jersey Jets over Brownies --- Check
Whiners over Colts --- Colts win. Pence walks out. Peyton Gets inducted into Colts ring of honor.
Titans over Fish --- Fish beat Titans without Mariotta.
Ravens over Raiduz --- Check
Seachix over Rams --- Check
Cowpies over Pukers --- Always a good game when Cowpies lose. Always a bad game when Pukers win. Very exciting game and finish.

Ugh... 5-7 going into Sunday night game. Have to win these last two games in order to break even...
Didn't get to see much of the Chefs - Texassans game. Looks like the Chefs are for real this year. Looks like the Texassans found a keeper at QB too. Heard that JJ Watt got hurt and is out for the year. That will really hurt their defense. Get well soon JJ!

6-7 going into Monday nite game. Go Vikes!

We lost Mercilus for the season as well.
Finally get an offense and we lose two of our best players on D.
Fuken typical.......

Thu Oct 5 8:25 pm New England Patriots Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Pats D is terrible, but the O is still strong
Sun Oct 8 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Philadelphia Eagles - Philly wins on home field
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals got a win, but the Bills look pretty good
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Steelers - Jacksonville's D is playing well, but the O is bad
1:00 pm New York Jets - Cleveland Browns Not picking the Browns this week....so they'll probably win
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Indianapolis Colts - The Niners have lost by a total of 8 points the last 3 games. They get over the hump this week
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins look lost without Tannehill
4:05 pm Baltimore Ravens Oakland Raiders - I give this to Baltimore only because Carr is hurt
4:05 pm Seattle Seahawks Los Angeles Rams - Big test to for the Rams, I think they pull through
4:25 pm Green Bay Packers Dallas Cowboys - I probably should take Dallas at home, with Green Bay's injuries.....but I think Rodgers finds a way to win a close game late
8:30 pm Kansas City Chiefs Houston Texans - KC keeps finding ways to win. Houston is looking good though, game of the week
Mon Oct 9 8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears - Even without Cook, I think the Vikings D is too much for the Bears
Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Bills over Bungholes --- Bungholes finally pull one out against a team that was playing really well.
Kitties over Panzers --- Guess I should have bet on the other kitty team. Frikken lions always do that to you - make you believe and then let you down.
Jersey Gints over Chargers --- Jersey Gints just lost OBJ for the year as well as losing this game.
Whiners over Colts --- Colts win. Pence walks out. Peyton Gets inducted into Colts ring of honor.
Cowpies over Pukers --- Always a good game when Cowpies lose. Always a bad game when Pukers win. Very exciting game and finish.

Ugh... 5-7 going into Sunday night game. Have to win these last two games in order to break even...
Didn't get to see much of the Chefs - Texassans game. Looks like the Chefs are for real this year. Looks like the Texassans found a keeper at QB too. Heard that JJ Watt got hurt and is out for the year. That will really hurt their defense. Get well soon JJ!

Vikes pull it out in Chi town. 7-7 for the week. Looks like Trubisky is pretty good - showed a lot of poise and has a good arm. Think Vikes better draft a QB early next year. Bradford is like a glass statue and Bridgewater is pretty fragile too. Keenum is a good backup, but don't think he is a good enough starter.

Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Vikes pull it out in Chi town. 7-7 for the week. Looks like Trubisky is pretty good - showed a lot of poise and has a good arm. Think Vikes better draft a QB early next year. Bradford is like a glass statue and Bridgewater is pretty fragile too. Keenum is a good backup, but don't think he is a good enough starter.

I got to 8-6. It's unfortunate for Bradford, who looked like he might finally live up to some of his potential this year, but I agree. The Vikings should definitely have drafting a QB on their radar.

Forum List

Back