NFL WEEK 5 PICKS

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Thu Oct 5 8:25 pm New England Patriots Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Pats D is terrible, but the O is still strong
Sun Oct 8 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Philadelphia Eagles - Philly wins on home field
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals got a win, but the Bills look pretty good
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers Detroit Lions - The Lions are playing good football
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Steelers - Jacksonville's D is playing well, but the O is bad
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers - New York Giants Someone goes home with a win!
1:00 pm New York Jets - Cleveland Browns Not picking the Browns this week....so they'll probably win
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Indianapolis Colts - The Niners have lost by a total of 8 points the last 3 games. They get over the hump this week
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins look lost without Tannehill
4:05 pm Baltimore Ravens Oakland Raiders - I give this to Baltimore only because Carr is hurt
4:05 pm Seattle Seahawks Los Angeles Rams - Big test to for the Rams, I think they pull through
4:25 pm Green Bay Packers Dallas Cowboys - I probably should take Dallas at home, with Green Bay's injuries.....but I think Rodgers finds a way to win a close game late
8:30 pm Kansas City Chiefs Houston Texans - KC keeps finding ways to win. Houston is looking good though, game of the week
Mon Oct 9 8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears - Even without Cook, I think the Vikings D is too much for the Bears

Thu Oct 5 8:25 pm New England Patriots Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Pats D is terrible, but the O is still strong
Sun Oct 8 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Philadelphia Eagles - Philly wins on home field
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals got a win, but the Bills look pretty good
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Steelers - Jacksonville's D is playing well, but the O is bad
1:00 pm New York Jets - Cleveland Browns Not picking the Browns this week....so they'll probably win
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Indianapolis Colts - The Niners have lost by a total of 8 points the last 3 games. They get over the hump this week
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins look lost without Tannehill
4:05 pm Baltimore Ravens Oakland Raiders - I give this to Baltimore only because Carr is hurt
4:05 pm Seattle Seahawks Los Angeles Rams - Big test to for the Rams, I think they pull through
4:25 pm Green Bay Packers Dallas Cowboys - I probably should take Dallas at home, with Green Bay's injuries.....but I think Rodgers finds a way to win a close game late
8:30 pm Kansas City Chiefs Houston Texans - KC keeps finding ways to win. Houston is looking good though, game of the week
Mon Oct 9 8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears - Even without Cook, I think the Vikings D is too much for the Bears
Who gives a shit, want more empty seats till the mother fuckers get the message.

Who gives a shit, want more empty seats till the mother fuckers get the message.

You give enough of a shit to reply. ;)

The weekly NFL picks is a multi-year tradition on this board. A few of us continue to enjoy doing it. Not everyone cares that much about the NFL protests. :dunno:

Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Jersey Gints over Chargers
Jersey Jets over Brownies
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Lots of pick 'em games this week.
Sun Oct 8 1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Philadelphia Eagles - Iggles at home
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers Detroit Lions-Panthers return to form
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Pittsburgh Steelers-Steelers run game finally showed up last week.
1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers - New York Giants--I think the Giants suck less
1:00 pm New York Jets - Cleveland Browns-The Toilet Bowl goes to...
1:00 pm San Francisco 49ers Indianapolis Colts - Colts get their Gridiron AIDS cure...Luck returns
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Miami Dolphins - Both of these teams are dog shit...go with the home club.
4:05 pm Baltimore Ravens Oakland Raiders - No Carr...bummer
4:05 pm Seattle Seahawks Los Angeles Rams -Squawks have no O-line and the lambs are riding high.
4:25 pm Green Bay Packers Dallas Cowboys - No opinion
8:30 pm Kansas City Chiefs Houston Texans - This is going to be one hell of a game.
Mon Oct 9 8:30 pm Minnesota Vikings Chicago Bears - I think Trubisky puts on a show.

The Patriots will win.

I won't watch the NFL again till around 2022 to see if Tom Brady beats the QB record..

I am done with the NFL like I was done with baseball when they striked..my heart is not in it any more. That reminds me I want to ask the mods to change my handle..

The Patriots will win.

I won't watch the NFL again till around 2022 to see if Tom Brady beats the QB record..

I am done with the NFL like I was done with baseball when they striked..my heart is not in it any more. That reminds me I want to ask the mods to change my handle..

What record would Brady beat in 2022, oldest starting QB?

The lions piss me off!

Can't believe I'm rooting for dallas

Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Pats over Succaneers --- Check
Iggles over Cards --- Check
Bills over Bungholes --- Bungholes finally pull one out against a team that was playing really well.
Kitties over Panzers --- Guess I should have bet on the other kitty team. Frikken lions always do that to you - make you believe and then let you down.
Steelers over Jags --- WTF?? The Jagoffs beat the frikken Steelers?
Jersey Gints over Chargers --- Jersey Gints just lost OBJ for the year as well as losing this game.
Jersey Jets over Brownies --- Check
Whiners over Colts --- Colts win. Pence walks out. Peyton Gets inducted into Colts ring of honor.
Titans over Fish --- Fish beat Titans without Mariotta.
Ravens over Raiduz --- Check
Seachix over Rams --- Check
Cowpies over Pukers --- Always a good game when Cowpies lose. Always a bad game when Pukers win. Very exciting game and finish.

Ugh... 5-7 going into Sunday night game. Have to win these last two games in order to break even...

Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Bills over Bungholes --- Bungholes finally pull one out against a team that was playing really well.
Kitties over Panzers --- Guess I should have bet on the other kitty team. Frikken lions always do that to you - make you believe and then let you down.
Jersey Gints over Chargers --- Jersey Gints just lost OBJ for the year as well as losing this game.
Whiners over Colts --- Colts win. Pence walks out. Peyton Gets inducted into Colts ring of honor.
Cowpies over Pukers --- Always a good game when Cowpies lose. Always a bad game when Pukers win. Very exciting game and finish.

Ugh... 5-7 going into Sunday night game. Have to win these last two games in order to break even...
Didn't get to see much of the Chefs - Texassans game. Looks like the Chefs are for real this year. Looks like the Texassans found a keeper at QB too. Heard that JJ Watt got hurt and is out for the year. That will really hurt their defense. Get well soon JJ!

6-7 going into Monday nite game. Go Vikes!

Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

I still believe in lions. They could have won yesterday and against atlanta

Did you get a bo-bo?

Pats over Succaneers
Iggles over Cards
Bills over Bungholes
Kitties over Panzers
Steelers over Jags
Whiners over Colts
Titans over Fish
Ravens over Raiduz
Seachix over Rams
Cowpies over Pukers
Chefs over Texassans
Vikes over da Bearsus

Didn't get to see much of the Chefs - Texassans game. Looks like the Chefs are for real this year. Looks like the Texassans found a keeper at QB too. Heard that JJ Watt got hurt and is out for the year. That will really hurt their defense. Get well soon JJ!

6-7 going into Monday nite game. Go Vikes!

I'm 7-6 going into Monday night. This year is hard to pick!

The NFL Boycott continues

We didn't even notice you were gone. And I did notice that the 2nd in command of our country was at a game this weekend. He walked out but I suspect he had that planned before he even went. What a snowflake. Rather than address why the players are protesting (abusive cops) Republicans would rather make the protesters the problem.

Like Occupy Wallstreet. They were mad that Wallstreet fucked us but who did Republicans end up being mad at? The protesters. Not Wallstreet who fucked us.

Republicans are sheep.

Forum List

Back