NFL to lose $500 million this year baby.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Keep up the boycotting baby.:up::clap2::dance:

“There’s a significant belief that the league’s TV partners, who are facing up to $500 million in losses this year, need a fundamental restructuring of TV windows to avoid losing even more money in the years ahead.”
Report: NFL to Lose $500 Million This Season

I dont see how the NFL can last much longer if this is really true.:up:

The owners did it to themselves.sure a lot of it has to do with kneeling but anybody who thinks that is the only reason is crazy the fact they started to decline over 6 years ago.

They are never going to consider for a second of course that empty stadiums and ratings are down because of recent relocations and another one i wont mention or it will get moved out of this section to a section nobody will view it at.:D you all know what it is.:biggrin:

Last edited:
For the people that dont think relocation has had an impact think again.Who in their right mind wants to tune into a game in CARSON and watch a game in a soccer stadium? :rolleyes: Hense why they have not had any prime time games at home this year.:D

these are the crowds the Chargers draw every sunday.:lmao:
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

where as in SD,these were the normal crowds they had each sunday.

and I still cant believe to this day Jed York and the other NFL owners did not think the Niners would have these kinds of crowds with the Niners in santa clara.:rolleyes:

Dy3CoOBhQxvljuLp4C1xnnv_1FfRFrOtoMQUeJlu6jrb8UCgpFzhlleuUEiQeqsA5XQL32Dwrhsv67-8qCXeqDruxcGLyINxELEA6VFew_X7rkwU5LG6jYg=w663-h498-p-k

They seriously thought that making the stadium into a corporate feel instead of a family experience fans enjoyed at the stick would show up after pricing out the blue collar workers not making season tickets available to them and giving them to the rich big wigs in sillicon valley wouldn't hurt them.:rolleyes: they never considered it that the blue collar workers were the ones who showed up each sunday and packed them in even when they were horrible for so many years.Its biting them in the ass now.:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back