NFL Returns This Week

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I cant stand deshaun watson!!!!
That perv along with bill o'brien destroyed the Texans!!!
Thank God for Demeco Ryans !!!!
He's gonna rebuild the Texans!!

I cant stand deshaun watson!!!!
That perv along with bill o'brien destroyed the Texans!!!
Thank God for Demeco Ryans !!!!
He's gonna rebuild the Texans!!

So corn hole what are ya laughing about?

Holy crap! Just had ATL on NFL RedZone. 1st QTR Run of year by rookie Dejon Robinson! I don’t beleve what I just saw.

3rd & 5 in redzone Baker Mayfield could not pull trigger (seems to be a bad habit) took a sack….maybe they only got a FG? I dont know about that freeze up disease he has? No wonder he is awlays looking for work.

At least throw it away?

I jist got RedZone for the first time, it is saving me watching Steelers get blown out and Minnesota and TB punt every series. Did you see the catch by Zay Jones in the Jags game? Whoa.

I jist got RedZone for the first time, it is saving me watching Steelers get blown out and Minnesota and TB punt every series. Did you see the catch by Zay Jones in the Jags game? Whoa.
Forgot to tell you. RedZone can be exhausting. So much coming at you so fast with fast-talking announcers screaming, fan noise. But, it beats commercials and dead ball time IMVHO.

Forgot to tell you. RedZone can be exhausting. So much coming at you so fast with fast-talking announcers screaming, fan noise. But, it beats commercials and dead ball time IMVHO.
toitally agree, the announcer is adding a frenetic and excited call on every single play, it's too much, how can they not see that? It's like every play is for a game winning score. But I find myself there during the numerous commercial breaks. I also should add I switched to Hulu from a local provider and already am loving it.

Now if the Bears can just do something.

Comedy gold thst the bungles lost to the browns. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Theydid the chiefs a huge favor keeping home field advantage alive fir them.if this was any other year I would normally say there is no reason for bengal fans to panic sense they also lost to them last year as well getting off to an o and 2 start however burrows is coming off a calf injury he suffered in pre season when he had to be carted off the field so there is very much cause fir concern sense he could be hurting more than what he is letting on and playing in pain which would be hurting his performance.

Last edited:
The Texans lost as expected but I'm not gonna cry over it.
CJ showed some really good football knowledge and was as accurate as expected.
The Defense shows a lot of promise which I was expecting with Demeco as Head Coach.
With the Ravens being a top notch team I thought the new Texans did okay.

3rd & 5 in redzone Baker Mayfield could not pull trigger (seems to be a bad habit) took a sack….maybe they only got a FG? I dont know about that freeze up disease he has? No wonder he is awlays looking for work.

At least throw it away?
Boy was I rooting for Baker today.

1. he was playing Minnesota. Vikings are in my division.
2. Love to see the guy who got traded do good. Cleveland got rid of him so love to see baker prove them wrong.
3. My dad said no way Tampa would beat Minnesota in Minnesota. How would he know? It’s week one. He’s basing his opinion on what happened last year.

The Texans lost as expected but I'm not gonna cry over it.
CJ showed some really good football knowledge and was as accurate as expected.
The Defense shows a lot of promise which I was expecting with Demeco as Head Coach.
With the Ravens being a top notch team I thought the new Texans did okay.
If CJ had the speed of Bryce Young he would be better. He got caught from behind by a hog, When running sideways. He was running a lot today. He’s faster than many statue QB, but i don’t know if its going to be enough?

Boy was I rooting for Baker today.

1. he was playing Minnesota. Vikings are in my division.
2. Love to see the guy who got traded do good. Cleveland got rid of him so love to see baker prove them wrong.
3. My dad said no way Tampa would beat Minnesota in Minnesota. How would he know? It’s week one. He’s basing his opinion on what happened last year.

Baker seems to be NO good as a pocket QB. But that what they keep coaching him into? I guess he lost all speed and creativity? Going to need a great O-line.

Forum List

Back