NFL Returns This Week

SF looks scary.
Not to take anything away from them but Keep in mind they blew out the steelers,hardly an impressive feat.they however did not let a team they were suppose to beat come back and almost beat them as the eagles did and beat up on them as they were suppose to do.right now they look like the better team,if what’s his name doesn’t get hurt again,they could be the ones thst go to the Super Bowl this year,the eagles played as bad as the chiefs.

My Browns looked solid... Chubb was a beast, Watson was elusive and threw some solid passes, and the Defense was stout. I'll say this, Cincinnati didn't look like they even got off the bus for the most part. Even though they were down 24-3, I was shocked to see them put their back up in with like 6 min left and just roll over.

My Browns looked solid... Chubb was a beast, Watson was elusive and threw some solid passes, and the Defense was stout. I'll say this, Cincinnati didn't look like they even got off the bus for the most part. Even though they were down 24-3, I was shocked to see them put their back up in with like 6 min left and just roll over.
That makes three of the four final finalists from the title games last year,the chiefs,eagles and bengals all whom did not look like they got off the bus.

well the Jaguars looked good in their victory yesterday against the colts.I think its safe to say if the chiefs dont play ten times better against jacksonville and lose this game as well,their season is down the drain and they can forget superbowl talk.,they cannot afford to start o and 2 with jacksonville going 2-0.

375976400_607382241562822_6375036498688455795_n.jpg

Jeezus, how the heck can they fit all these high salaries under the cap?
I think you have to pay some crazy "luxury tax" when you go over the cap, and I don't know how they can be under it. There are ways to do it, you can give up front money on a signing bonus, I think that is how they keep from going over.

The two afc finalists once again looked bad this week,the chiefs looked ugly in once again dropping passes and thst new tackle from tampa that replaced Orlando brown has been a bust.face it,losing receivers the last two years plus losing brown has caught up with them.they don’t look like they will make it back to the Super Bowl.

As far as the bengals their season is done,sure they went o and 2 last year as well but burrow was not playing hurt in those two games.he was limping off the field in the second half against the ravens after throwing a touchdown and admitted he tweeted his calf muscle he hurt in preseason,face it bengal fans they are done fir this year.

The niners look like they are the best team in the nfl this year,I think they are going to go to the Super Bowl and win.they beat a pretty good rams team today.the rams are looking more like they did two years ago when they won the Super Bowl.they were decimated with injury’s last year.more than other team,they never had the same starters on the offensive line last year.the offensive line had so many starters hurt each week and cupp donald stafford were all hurt most the year as well.

Last edited:
The two afc finalists once again looked bad this week,the chiefs looked ugly in once again dropping passes and thst new tackle from tampa that replaced Orlando brown has been a bust.face it,losing receivers the last two years plus losing brown has caught up with them.they don’t look like they will make it back to the Super Bowl.

As far as the bengals their season is done,sure they went o and 2 last year as well but burrow was not playing hurt in those two games.he was limping off the field in the second half against the ravens after throwing a touchdown and admitted he tweeted his calf muscle he hurt in preseason,face it bengal fans they are done fir this year.

The niners look like they are the best team in the nfl this year,I think they are going to go to the Super Bowl and win.they beat a pretty good rams team today.the rams are looking more like they did two years ago when they won the Super Bowl.they were decimated with injury’s last year.more than other team,they never had the same starters on the offensive line last year.the offensive line had so many starters hurt each week and cupp donald stafford were all hurt most the year as well.
Are you guys watching Cleveland vs Pittsburg? Good defensive game. I’m a little behind I dvr the games so I can fast forward the bullshit.

Why do they have two Monday night games? Since when? I love it. I started watching saints panthers and when I catch up to live I switch to Pittsburg Cleveland. Two low scoring games. Good D

Forum List

Back