NFL Playoff Picks-Round 2:

Huggy has me believin' that the abominable seabirds are gonna win. If for nothing else it would make for good comedy watching a 7-9 team go into cowboy stadium.

Talk about crazier:
If Pack wins and Hawks win Pack has to go to Seattle for NFC game.
SeaHawks will be blown out 35-0.

Huggy has me believin' that the abominable seabirds are gonna win. If for nothing else it would make for good comedy watching a 7-9 team go into cowboy stadium.
they wont have their "12th man" in Chicago

If the Bears fall behind in ANY part of the game the Bears fans will turn on Cutler and their 5' 8" safety. They will boo if Hester doesn't score a touchdown on a kick return. They expect Chicago to totally destroy the Seahawks. Anything short of that the fans will abandon their team.

Talk about crazier:
If Pack wins and Hawks win Pack has to go to Seattle for NFC game.
SeaHawks will be blown out 35-0.

You should mortgage your house with that bet!

they wont have their "12th man" in Chicago

If the Bears fall behind in ANY part of the game the Bears fans will turn on Cutler and their 5' 8" safety. They will boo if Hester doesn't score a touchdown on a kick return. They expect Chicago to totally destroy the Seahawks. Anything short of that the fans will abandon their team.

where do you think they play? Philadelphia?

My picks for this weekend:

Ravens
Pats
Seahawks
Packers

You can't go 4-0 again yo. :cuckoo:

Maybe. Maybe not. :lol:

I'll probably go 3-1, though I'll be happy long as one of the 3 are the Patriots. Hell, I'd be happy if I was completely wrong on 3 but the Pats won.

i can't believe the spread of the bears/hawks game is greater than the jets/pats. hell some of the espn "experts" are picking the Jets to win straight up.

Falcons exposed.
And Falcons fans are the NFLs worst. Division winning 13-3 team and they leave at start of 4th quarter.
Mid way through 4th Dome is 95% empty. 5% remaining are Packers fans.
Pitiful performance for pitiful fans. SOF.

Falcons exposed.
And Falcons fans are the NFLs worst. Division winning 13-3 team and they leave at start of 4th quarter.

I think it's just the fans in Atlanta in general, they are not really 'sports fans'

Whenever the Braves would make the playoffs, they couldn't even sell out the games.

That would NEVER happen in a 'true' sports town like Chicago or Boston.

Ravens vs. Steelers

Jets vs. Pats

Seahawks vs. Bears

Packers vs. Falcons

I am going with:

Steelers
Pats
Bears
Packers

OK, I'm 2-0.

LET'S GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meh, I guess I have to cheer for the Pats now since I picked them to win. :doubt:

Falcons exposed.

I think it's just the fans in Atlanta in general, they are not really 'sports fans'

Whenever the Braves would make the playoffs, they couldn't even sell out the games.

That would NEVER happen in a 'true' sports town like Chicago or Boston.

True because Atlanta is 75% Yankees anyway.
Not that way at Sanford Stadium or any away game DAWGS play.

What happened to the Pats?

Dion Branch Happened.

He aquired an innability to catch the football in Seattle and brought the disease back to New Eggland.

Just sayin...

Sorry Pats... We are working on a cure..

OK, so much for trying to be logical or basing things on past performances. I'm going with the Packers to beat the Bears purely out of sentimental reasons. I'd like to see Green Bay resume the name of Titletown USA.

As for the other game, I'd like to see the Jets win if for no other reason than BullShitter having to deal with a Mexican-American quarterbacking a winning team.

Forum List

Back