Baltimore
NE

Divisional Playoffs:
BBEEEAARRRSSS with the upset
NE

Superbowl"
BBBBBEEEAAARRRSSSS

dabearsdabears.jpg

Patriots (big win, easiest pick of the week)

Steelers (toss up, cheering for the Ravens all game, F'ing Steelers a wee bit better and at home)

Seahawks (beat bears in Chi-town already, can't pick against "my" guys)

Packers (toss up, they have an outside shot and I'd relish the chaos of the NFC Championship game IN Seattle!) :lol::lol:

Seahawks!!!

Last edited:
Falcons

Ravens

Pats

Seahawks (Beat Bears once already - not as close as 23-20 would indicate.) Cutler is good for at least 3-4 turnovers.

Steelers
Patriots
Beaaarrrssss
Falcons.....

3rd Round

Patriots over Steelers

Falcons over Bears

SB
Patriots over Falcons.....

Ravens vs. Steelers

Jets vs. Pats

Seahawks vs. Bears

Packers vs. Falcons

Steelers easily.
Unfortunately...Patriots...even easier.
Bears
Falcons handidly.
What he said!

And to those who think the Steelers will fold like a Chinese card table, think again! Rothlisberger is a Ravens Killer! Baltimore beat Charlie Batch earlier in the year. Flacco will have plenty of time on his back in Heinz Field Saturday.

Ravens vs. Steelers

Jets vs. Pats

Seahawks vs. Bears

Packers vs. Falcons

Steelers easily.
Bears
Falcons handidly.
What he said!

And to those who think the Steelers will fold like a Chinese card table, think again! Rothlisberger is a Ravens Killer! Baltimore beat Charlie Batch earlier in the year. Flacco will have plenty of time on his back in Heinz Field Saturday.

The "Ben didn't play the first game" excuse is gay. Charlie Batch put up more points than Benny boy, correct? Benny didn't win you that game, if anything it was Polamalu (and poor blitz recognition on one play by the Ravens ).

Taking the Bears minus ten points is a foolish bet. Their offense scored only 9 points in the last meeting. The last 7 points was a special teams touchdown on a kick return. I can gaurantee that won't happen on Sunday. You should keep in mind that the Seahawks beat the Bears without a good working knowledge of their brand new system. NOT the same team as last year. 2/3 of the players are new to the team. The Hawks are just now starting to get Carrolls system down. We sacked Their douschebag QB 6 times..they got to Hasselbeck Zero times. We have BETTER athletes!!!

That's why they had such a shitty record. We beat down the Bears last time just having better players. That last win was NOT a fluke. We handed Orleans their asses on a platter.

Bet on the Seahawks...TAKE the points!!!

Last edited:
I think reality will settle into this round:

Falcons over the Packers by 3
Bears over the Seahawks by 4
Patriots over the Jets by 7
Steelers over the Ravens by 2

Steelers easily.
Bears
Falcons handidly.
What he said!

The "Ben didn't play the first game" excuse is gay. Charlie Batch put up more points than Benny boy, correct? Benny didn't win you that game, if anything it was Polamalu (and poor blitz recognition on one play by the Ravens ).
Ben Roethlisberger is 7-2 as a starter against the Ravens during the regular season, with both losses occurring in 2006. He also has a 1-0 record in the postseason versus Baltimore.

Who cares who wins? I care IF MY PLAYERS SCORE.
My playoff roster fantasy football:
Cutler
LT
Jennings
Gonzalez
Mason
Snelling
Cundiff
Bears D

My opponent has
Hasselback
White