NFL Fans and Players Have No Class and are Undignified

Well..it appears that they are not alone or unusual,,,or even the worst--that dubious distinction belongs to Denver:

The Denver Broncos Complete Cheating History - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

BRONCOS-ONLY: PEDSgate (12x since 2003)Salarycapgate (1996-98)Spygate (2010)Slimegate (1998)Contractgate (1981)Radiogate (1995-08)Peytongate (2011)Injurygate (2003)Injurygate (1999)Injurygate (1998)Crampgate (2015)Uniformgate (2003)Spygate (2002)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing)Headsetgate (ongoing)Spygate (until 2006)Scrapsgate (ongoing)

Thank you for the link..very informative..one conclusion you could draw..the AFC cheats far more than the NFC.

People who claim "cheating" have never played. Pats won all their SBs because they were better. Jealousy here is delicious (not you).

Yer funny.
Wrong but funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I love when losers bring up "cheating"

View attachment 295237

You wanna compare rings?
Ok.
9d808d5fda5b08edb13332581a4c2c9d.jpg

LMAO. How about we just use this century. The Pats were not even around in the 20s.

Here is a good one for you from a Red Sox fan.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

People who claim "cheating" have never played. Pats won all their SBs because they were better. Jealousy here is delicious (not you).

Yer funny.
Wrong but funny.

View attachment 295237

You wanna compare rings?
Ok.

LMAO. How about we just use this century. The Pats were not even around in the 20s.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

Just stating facts. NFL is a newer league. Yankees have not been relevant since their choke job and the NFL has a salary cap. Yankees spend like drunken sailors and still choke.

Yer funny.
Wrong but funny.

View attachment 295237

You wanna compare rings?
Ok.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

Just stating facts. NFL is a newer league. Yankees have not been relevant since their choke job and the NFL has a salary cap. Yankees spend like drunken sailors and still choke.

The Red Sux outspent the Yankees last year and didn’t win either.

NO TEAM IN ANY SPORT HAS WON MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS THAN THE NEW YORK YANKEES.

View attachment 295237

You wanna compare rings?
Ok.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

Not this century. Live in the present.

Let's get rid of soccer as well, lots of people killed in the stands ...

Baseball as well ... Giants fans have been killed at Dodger Stadium ...

I'm guessing you've never heard of a thing called "ice hockey" ...

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
NFL needs to cleanup its act. The other sports you mentioned don’t have near the image problem. I’ll accept NHL hockey. It can get rough in the stands there. But I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. I’m not going support a league that allows disrespect to our nation.
It is called free speech and dissent is very patriotic. Willful ignorance like GOP dupes major in not so much.

You wanna compare rings?
Ok.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

You’re an idiot.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

You’re an idiot.

You're a Sanders supporter.

Cherry picking history.
Typical.

You’re an idiot.

Nothing gets by you.
What gave it away?
My av or the link in my profile?

You’re an idiot.

Nothing gets by you.
What gave it away?

It was less a statement of fact and more a pejorative. But it went over your empty Leftist head.

You’re an idiot.

Nothing gets by you.
What gave it away?

It was less a statement of fact and more a pejorative. But it went over your empty Leftist head.

Nice cover.

You’re an idiot.

Nothing gets by you.
What gave it away?

Nice cover.

LOL the fact that you didn’t understand why I said that makes you even dumber than I thought.

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.
Raiders leave Oakland for final time to chorus of boos, trash in chaotic loss
Cheese with your whine?

INDEX OF RECORDED PATRIOTS CHEATS:

PATRIOTS-ONLY: PEDSgate (6x since 2007) • Spygate (2007) • IRgate (1986) • Snowplowgate (1982) • IRgate (2013) • Leapergate (1961) • Walkthroughgate (2002) • Deflategate (2015) • Formationgate (2015) • Tuckgate (2001) • Tampergate (2015: Revis) • Headsetgate (2015)

The New England Patriots Complete Cheating History - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Well..it appears that they are not alone or unusual,,,or even the worst--that dubious distinction belongs to Denver:

The Denver Broncos Complete Cheating History - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

BRONCOS-ONLY: PEDSgate (12x since 2003)Salarycapgate (1996-98)Spygate (2010)Slimegate (1998)Contractgate (1981)Radiogate (1995-08)Peytongate (2011)Injurygate (2003)Injurygate (1999)Injurygate (1998)Crampgate (2015)Uniformgate (2003)Spygate (2002)

LEAGUEWIDE: Tampergate (ongoing)Headsetgate (ongoing)Spygate (until 2006)Scrapsgate (ongoing)

Thank you for the link..very informative..one conclusion you could draw..the AFC cheats far more than the NFC.

Yer funny.
Wrong but funny.

View attachment 295237

You wanna compare rings?
Ok.

How many of those are from this century?

Lambeau field is packed every game. I was there Sunday. There was not an empty seat. The NFL is alive and thriving. Nothing like grilling out and drinking beer when it's 10 degrees.

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.
Raiders leave Oakland for final time to chorus of boos, trash in chaotic loss

Why support a failed presidency where his supporters are trash and their politicians act like juveniles in and out of congressional sessions? 50% of the country doesn't give a frog's fat ass what triggers you anymore. Get used to it. Get mad. Rise up on your bullshit and get subsequently buried for your stupid opinions. Just a matter of time at this point.

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
NFL needs to cleanup its act. The other sports you mentioned don’t have near the image problem. I’ll accept NHL hockey. It can get rough in the stands there. But I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. I’m not going support a league that allows disrespect to our nation.

NFL looks too much like Showtime at the Apollo

...I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. ....

Then why not shut up about it?
Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

How do you see these people when you haven’t watched “for years”?
He just got confused. He was actually at a Trump rally.

Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

Nope. Not. Watched them grow fatter and dumber by the year. Complete moronic motherfuckers. Whole life centered on a game. Idiots.

Nope. Not. Watched them grow fatter and dumber by the year. Complete moronic motherfuckers. Whole life centered on a game. Idiots.
I dunno. That sure sounds like a Trump rally.

Forum List

Back