NFL Fans and Players Have No Class and are Undignified

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.
Raiders leave Oakland for final time to chorus of boos, trash in chaotic loss

Just curious did you stop watching MLB after Trump got booed.

He was booed by DC establishment fans. We know the liberal bureaucrats cheer for the Nationals.

San Francisco is represented by the 49er's--you know..the team that gave us Kapernick..and one of the odds on favorites to go to the Super Bowl.As for the rest of your odd polemic..well..not everything is about politics..or Liberals..or Trump.

San Francisco 49ers

Oakland..is Oakland...LOL!

I was going to make a similar comment ... but folks' geography skills on this message board is awful ...

There's always been social conflict between San Francisco and Oakland ... or more correctly between Berkeley and Oakland ... Hunter S. Thompson touch upon this is his novel Fear and Loathing ... Berkeley is full of white affluent hippy-types and Oakland is full of black impoverished Hell's Angels ... Altamont was the climax of this discord, not the beginning, you kids don't remember that ...

You kids don't remember the violence either ... these political rallies always came with a death toll ... I'm sorry libtards and conserimorons call each other dirty names, at least they quit shooting at each other ... kids today are spoiled rotten I say ...

Hint: who won the silver medal in the 200 meter sprint at the Mexico City Olympics?
Oakland was a beautiful city at one time.

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.

That's Raider fan. Always has been, always will be. They are not every fan.

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem.

What the fuck does a "national" jingo song have to do with a football game?

San Francisco is represented by the 49er's--you know..the team that gave us Kapernick..and one of the odds on favorites to go to the Super Bowl.As for the rest of your odd polemic..well..not everything is about politics..or Liberals..or Trump.

San Francisco 49ers

I was going to make a similar comment ... but folks' geography skills on this message board is awful ...

There's always been social conflict between San Francisco and Oakland ... or more correctly between Berkeley and Oakland ... Hunter S. Thompson touch upon this is his novel Fear and Loathing ... Berkeley is full of white affluent hippy-types and Oakland is full of black impoverished Hell's Angels ... Altamont was the climax of this discord, not the beginning, you kids don't remember that ...

You kids don't remember the violence either ... these political rallies always came with a death toll ... I'm sorry libtards and conserimorons call each other dirty names, at least they quit shooting at each other ... kids today are spoiled rotten I say ...

Hint: who won the silver medal in the 200 meter sprint at the Mexico City Olympics?
thanks for the post...I often grin about all the angst of today..and think back to the SDS, the Weather-people, the 1968 Chicago police riots, the rampant political assassinations, the bombings, the SLA, Kent State, Tanks on the streets of Detroit...cities in flames--and then I read a post about football hooligans...LOL!

Let's get rid of soccer as well, lots of people killed in the stands ...

Baseball as well ... Giants fans have been killed at Dodger Stadium ...

I'm guessing you've never heard of a thing called "ice hockey" ...

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
...I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. ....

Then why not shut up about it?
Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

How do you see these people when you haven’t watched “for years”?

Aww.... did they hurt your feewings?

I think you should boycott all events where black people are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty much do that now.

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...

Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

News clips. Why watch a whole game whe the Internet can give you the breakdown in 5 million minutes.

News clips. Why watch a whole game whe the Internet can give you the breakdown in 5 million minutes.

An NFL game lasts three hours. Five million minutes is 9½ years. Up to you, but you must be way behind.

It's Raiders fans.
What exactly were you expecting at the final home game in Oakland ? I'm surprised they didn't burn the place to the ground.

San Francisco 49ers

Will fans from the North Bay or SAC go to SF games?

Is there a bar in Sacramento where SF 49er fans watch football games? : 49ers

Last edited:

San Francisco 49ers

Will fans from the North Bay or SAC go to SF games?

Is there a bar in Sacramento where SF 49er fans watch football games? : 49ers
A lot of fans all over Norcal....

I think the niners are tired of the bird teams..LOL!

vx3daragf0541.jpg

I think you should boycott all events where black people are involved.

Pretty much do that now.

So you’re just a whiney little bitch.
Got it.

Just curious did you stop watching MLB after Trump got booed.

He was booed by DC establishment fans. We know the liberal bureaucrats cheer for the Nationals.

Trump Humpers have mastered the art of making excuses.

Ban black and brown folks from attending...TA-DA!
Problem solved

Problem solved

You are pathetic.

Problem solved

You are pathetic.

Thats being too nice to the POS.

Forum List

Back