NFL Fans and Players Have No Class and are Undignified

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.
Raiders leave Oakland for final time to chorus of boos, trash in chaotic loss
Lefties ruin everything they touch. Once the NFL is completely ruined, lefties will move on to ruin something else and the rebuilding of the NFL can begin.
:cryhug_1_:

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.

I think you should boycott all events where black people are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't let those with demon possessed attitudes speak for the rest of us. Not everyone acts like trash.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

wah wahh wahh.....stop crying.....

Nobody is stopping you from watching bowling....

Let's get rid of soccer as well, lots of people killed in the stands ...

Baseball as well ... Giants fans have been killed at Dodger Stadium ...

I'm guessing you've never heard of a thing called "ice hockey" ...

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
NFL needs to cleanup its act. The other sports you mentioned don’t have near the image problem. I’ll accept NHL hockey. It can get rough in the stands there. But I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. I’m not going support a league that allows disrespect to our nation.
Plus there are fewer black people involved with hockey....so its easier to accept

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
NFL needs to cleanup its act. The other sports you mentioned don’t have near the image problem. I’ll accept NHL hockey. It can get rough in the stands there. But I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. I’m not going support a league that allows disrespect to our nation.

That isn’t the NFL, that’s Raiders fans. In Cali all the gang bangers love the Raiders. If California would just jail their thugs like a normal society then most of those fans would be locked up.

Have you ever attended a Raiders game?

Yes. When they used to be in LA.

That's not Oakland.

Was quite funny when entering the stadium, there was a sign that said no weapons are allowed inside. Someone yelled out “that means Raiders fans can’t get in”.

Was that suppose to be funny, oh my bad :happy-1:

That isn’t the NFL, that’s Raiders fans. In Cali all the gang bangers love the Raiders. If California would just jail their thugs like a normal society then most of those fans would be locked up.

Have you ever attended a Raiders game?

Yes. When they used to be in LA.

That's not Oakland.

Was quite funny when entering the stadium, there was a sign that said no weapons are allowed inside. Someone yelled out “that means Raiders fans can’t get in”.

Was that suppose to be funny, oh my bad :happy-1:

Yea I’m sure it’s so much different in Oakland.

Dont like? Do not watch it! Other wise quit your fucking crying! Maybe you can go to the game and tell them how you feel there dumb fuck being the rambo you claim to be.

...I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. ....

Then why not shut up about it?

Dont like? Do not watch it! Other wise quit your fucking crying! Maybe you can go to the game and tell them how you feel there dumb fuck being the rambo you claim to be.
If your life revolves around a bunch of egotistical assholes every Sunday...you need to get a life. I watch college. Much more exciting than professional and they have rules and standards of conduct. NFL is low rent shit.

I'm sure they are devastated by your disinterest.

Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

That's sad. The year the Oakland Raiders won the 1980 AFL and January '81 Superbowl XV, I got a cute little puppy and named him "Raider." He was a Springer Spaniel with whining issues. Whined when you left the room, whined the neighbors into calling us at work once when left outside, and whined the whole time you went out to buy groceries and was still yodeling and whining when you got home. lol

It's a shame to hear the Raiders slid down to being the league bums and have fan anger management issues, living on past glories. It's just plum sad. I guess it goes with the brownout and homeless living on the streets of San Francisco in Pelosi land. It's sad to see the liberals letting things go and achieving nothingburgers right and left. I guess they think if they tell enough lies on President Trump, they can latch on to the national purse and dip in frequently to sate their hunger for attention. :rolleyes:

Negative is as negative does.
San Francisco is represented by the 49er's--you know..the team that gave us Kapernick..and one of the odds on favorites to go to the Super Bowl.As for the rest of your odd polemic..well..not everything is about politics..or Liberals..or Trump.

San Francisco 49ers

Oakland..is Oakland...LOL!

If your life revolves around a bunch of egotistical assholes every Sunday...you need to get a life. I watch college. Much more exciting than professional and they have rules and standards of conduct. NFL is low rent shit.
ya, the rest of us need to change our sunday plans because your turd ass demands it. Good watch college, it's your right. The rest of will continue to enjoy our sundays as is our right. The point remains the same quit crying.

It's not NFL, it's the fanbase of the Oakland raiders. They've always had an unsavory reputation as hooligans.

^^^ Check it out - a Trumper complaining about ‘undignified’!!! :laugh: ^^^

San Francisco is represented by the 49er's--you know..the team that gave us Kapernick..and one of the odds on favorites to go to the Super Bowl.As for the rest of your odd polemic..well..not everything is about politics..or Liberals..or Trump.

San Francisco 49ers

Oakland..is Oakland...LOL!

I was going to make a similar comment ... but folks' geography skills on this message board is awful ...

There's always been social conflict between San Francisco and Oakland ... or more correctly between Berkeley and Oakland ... Hunter S. Thompson touch upon this is his novel Fear and Loathing ... Berkeley is full of white affluent hippy-types and Oakland is full of black impoverished Hell's Angels ... Altamont was the climax of this discord, not the beginning, you kids don't remember that ...

You kids don't remember the violence either ... these political rallies always came with a death toll ... I'm sorry libtards and conserimorons call each other dirty names, at least they quit shooting at each other ... kids today are spoiled rotten I say ...

Hint: who won the silver medal in the 200 meter sprint at the Mexico City Olympics?

Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.
But enough about Trump Rallies!

iu

Forum List

Back