NFL Fans and Players Have No Class and are Undignified

Lambeau field is packed every game. I was there Sunday. There was not an empty seat. The NFL is alive and thriving. Nothing like grilling out and drinking beer when it's 10 degrees.
Your income is increased how? Your life is better or worse that week how? Players make millions, disrespect the United States of America and our fallen veterans; and you cheer for them because you have nothing else in your abysmally childish life.

Then why not shut up about it?
Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

How do you see these people when you haven’t watched “for years”?
He just got confused. He was actually at a Trump rally.
Nope. Not. Watched them grow fatter and dumber by the year. Complete moronic motherfuckers. Whole life centered on a game. Idiots.
I dunno. That sure sounds like a Trump rally.
You might be able to go to a rally if your fat girth and government job didn’t keep you from walking up stairs.

Why are so many NFL stalwarts (fans) fat, and why do they have government jobs?
Answer: “Did you see what the Jets did on Sunday?” They can talk about NFL football all week instead of doing the job taxpayers are funding them to do.

Because I’m trying to help the mentally ill. When I see a bunch of fat people in costumes cheering for something that makes absolutely no difference in their lives...it touches a cord with me. Guess you can just call me an old softy for caring about the mentally retarded people in this world.

Nope. Not. Watched them grow fatter and dumber by the year. Complete moronic motherfuckers. Whole life centered on a game. Idiots.
I dunno. That sure sounds like a Trump rally.
Sounds like you’re a typical Democrat machine worker. City job, wasting taxpayers money. Work for the Water and Sewer Department and lift a fucking manhole cover about three times a year. Bum.

Let's get rid of soccer as well, lots of people killed in the stands ...

Baseball as well ... Giants fans have been killed at Dodger Stadium ...

I'm guessing you've never heard of a thing called "ice hockey" ...

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
NFL needs to cleanup its act. The other sports you mentioned don’t have near the image problem. I’ll accept NHL hockey. It can get rough in the stands there. But I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. I’m not going support a league that allows disrespect to our nation.

FC02358F-1FE5-4BF8-947B-0689A4ED13AD.jpeg

Bowling's cool ... pitching horseshoes ... tiddily winks ... polo ... ballet ...

But yeah, they outlawed biting in football and it's been nothing but a girly sport since ...
NFL needs to cleanup its act. The other sports you mentioned don’t have near the image problem. I’ll accept NHL hockey. It can get rough in the stands there. But I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. I’m not going support a league that allows disrespect to our nation.

View attachment 295287
Do a You Tube search on “fat NFL fans.” Can’t find it. PC body shaming or $$$.

View attachment 295287
Disrespectful assholes. The national ensign should never touch the deck!

...I don’t waste my time watching NFL football anymore. Haven’t for years. ....

Sounds like you’re still working on some long-standing insecurities.

View attachment 295287
Disrespectful assholes. The national ensign should never touch the deck!

Sounds like you're a typical kinky-ass fetishist. Not that there's anything wrong with --- wait, yes there is.

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.
Raiders leave Oakland for final time to chorus of boos, trash in chaotic loss

I think you should boycott all events where black people are involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way ahead of you
I only watch Ice Hockey

Why support a league where the fans act like trash and the players act like juveniles on and off the field? Players won’t even stand for the national anthem. Look what happened in Oakland. Crybaby fans shining lasers at players, fighting with security, and throwing trash onto the field. One woman bleeding from the head after being hit by an object. What lunatic, irresponsible, irrational behavior. Fucking low rent trash.
wah wahh wahh.....stop crying.....

Nobody is stopping you from watching bowling....
You know...he'd probably like competitive sheep herding.

Ban black and brown folks from attending...TA-DA!
Problem solved

Would certainly help

I think you should boycott all events where black people are involved.

Way ahead of you
I only watch Ice Hockey
Not allowed, sorry.

a70308a502d7848f6b6d5743f174bc39.jpg
1a02bf4e480947bb44e8b56bbc34c3ef.jpg

I don't consider political beliefs as politics to me really doesn't matter in the end. Political stuff is not all that high on my importance list. I stand for the anthem...what else do you want?

Forum List

Back