NFL: Eagles / Patriots Superbowl

So, we get to find out of the NFL is legit or not.

Here's my conspiracy theory:

If the Eagles win, it's likely the Patriots were asked if not to "throw" the game, to tone it down a bit, to ensure the Eagles win. Why?

What is more entertaining than watching David beat Goliath?

A team that has never won the Superbowl, beating the unbeatable?

With the NFL ratings in the toilet, they are in desperate need of a Cinderella story
Tom Brady is simply getting old.

He cannot elude the defense like he used to could.

He is finished.

The Pat's need new blood.

At 40 he just won league MVP

In the SB he passed for 505 yards and 3 TDs

Better numbers than when he was 30

Numbers and popularity "awards" are for the losers. I accept all of your vidication(s).

Repeat: QB is only as good as O-Line will allow. Big arm one-dimensional Brady lucky to be on a good team with good coach for many years. Cannot dial up a roll-out game plan, cannot change it up. Pressure Brady....he is Ron Jaworski in yoga pants.
Brady has always been a pocket passer. Never known for his running
31 other QBs in the league and Brady was MVP
If you think any other was more valuable, let's hear it

Wentz maybe, before he went down.

If the Eagles win, it's likely the Patriots were asked if not to "throw" the game, to tone it down a bit, to ensure the Eagles win. Why?

With the NFL ratings in the toilet, they are in desperate need of a Cinderella story

He is finished.

Numbers and popularity "awards" are for the losers. I accept all of your vindication(s).

Repeat: QB is only as good as O-Line will allow. Big arm one-dimensional Brady lucky to be on a good team with good coach for many years. Cannot dial up a roll-out game plan, cannot change it up. Pressure Brady....he is Ron Jaworski in yoga pants.

Good analogy. That's what I remember about Jaws --- he would drop back and then grow roots like a tree. BOR-ing. That's why it was so refreshing when Randall supplanted him.

He is finished.

Numbers and popularity "awards" are for the losers. I accept all of your vindication(s).

Dude where do you get the nutty idea that the cheatriot apologists always do that Belicheat is a good coach?:haha:

you missed this post obviously. :haha:
NFL: Eagles / Patriots Superbowl

the Belicheat apologists always cover their ears and close their eyes to these pesky facts.LOL

as i said before,this is what the cheatriot apologists always do when confronted with pesky facts they cant refute what frauds brady and belicheat are.LOL
5d-tinfoil-hat-jpg.174950

Pressure Brady....he is Ron Jaworski in yoga pants.[/QUOTE]

and also if not for the refs,he is NOTHING.

Thats also what the Brady apologists do when you expose that he isnt even one of the top 20 best quarterbacks ever :biggrin:the fact he is not only a cheating fraud,but these pesky facts as well.
1.He is such a wuss.That pussy couldnt even take a minor hit to the knee by a helmet by a player one time and got knocked out for the rest of the year as a result.:haha: I guarantee that after that happened,Brady went to Goddel and whined to him about having the NFL change the rules which they did after that.:D Dont think Brady whined to Goddel about that? sure he didnt,and I am the king of England.:lmao:

2.I just proved what a wuss he is. Had he played in the day and age of the NFL'S REAL quarterbacks,the quarterbacks that still own the record for winning the most superbowls since they are not frauds,Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana,had he played in that day and age where the quarterbacks got thrown around like a ragdolls and did not wear skirts as they do now,he would never have lasted more than one season he is such a wuss.:lmao::muahaha::rofl:

3.Back in that day and age when Montana and Bradshaw played,defenders could MUG the receivers.In this day and age,they throw the yellow flag at the slight most contact.that has greatly helped Bradys passing yardage over the years.:rolleyes:

4.their winning percentage at home is not impressive at all.they got the home town refs in their pockets.PLUS the eqiupment for the visiting team always goes out but it NEVER happens to the home team? coincidence? yeah right,coincidence my ass.:rolleyes:

5.If not for the tuck rule,the worst non call in NFL playoff history,Brady would be a ZERO today.

they rigged that game for them to not only win that game but rigged the superbowl as well. One former NFL official said that game he saw was the worst game he ever seen officiated the way they allowed the pats players to MUG the Rams receivers. former wide reciever Issac Bruce said that he had NEVER been in a game before where the opposing players were allowed to mug him and get away with it like they did. and people say these superbowls are not fixed/ yeah right,give me a break.:iyfyus.jpg:

I guarantee the way Roger Goddel has his head up his and Robert Krafts ass-a four game suspension was a mere joke,a mere slap on the wrist.Had Goddel not had his head up his ass he would have suspended him an entire SEASON and Belicheat would have been kicked out of the NFL,and Kraft would have lost ownership of the team if Goddel did not constantly have his head up their asses all the time.:rolleyes: any other quarterback WOULD have been suspended an entire season and the owner WOULD have lost ownership of the team.:rolleyes:

Goddel is easily the worst commissioner ever.Pete Rozelle has got to be rolling over in his grave the way this man has ruined the sport.:mad:

The cheatriot apologists always do this-
everytime i expose them with those pesky facts that because of those facts,Brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever since it does not go along with their warped views.:rofl:

In this day and age of parity,you cant win constantly all the time as they do without the refs in your pockets or have that impressive a home record.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41:

the cheatriot apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after i took them to school there that brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever.:iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

this is what the cheatriot apologists always wear on their heads.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
Funny a bunch of people that haven’t played professional football blasting guys that have participated in eight Super Bowls and won five.

Here's something interesting I just came across --- from before the game of course

Eagles_popular.width-704.png

Individual state data on the page here.
It's a map much like an Electrical College map --- some of the state numbers were close, others obviously not.

Last year the head coach of the Falcons was none other than the former defensive coordinater for pete the cheat carrol.so NOW it all makes sense WHY the falcons laid down as they did in the second half of that game last year and purposely allowed the pats to come back and win as they did. :DSomeone who got groomed by pete the cheat was the head coach of that team.:D

It all NOW makes sense WHY the falcons in that first half of that superbowl were in all attack mode aggresive in the first but then in the second half,got super conservative and STOPPED attacking the cheats like they did last year because the head COACH of the falcons again was none other then the former defensive coordinater for the seahawks when pete the cheat took a payoff and threw the superbowl.:D Pete the cheat taught that coach of the falcons how to throw games for money very well it looks like.:up:

Notice how THIS year,when the cheats were not facing a head coach that had been groomed and mentored by pete the cheat,that the cheats could not win? that is very very interesting indeed.:D

as i said many times before,too bad the NFL is so freaking corrupt,I guarantee if they gave pete the cheat a lie detector test back then when he threw that superbowl,the buzzing alarm on the detector would have gone through the roof.they know it as well that is WHY they wont issue coachs like belicheata and carrol,coachs who are corrupt,lie detector tests.:D:haha:

as I said,the cheatriot apologists always wear this on their heads.LOL.

Last edited:
Point 1, 2: yes, they used to kill the QB. Blindside hits after the ball was gone. Fran Tarkenton ran for his life.

The rest: yes, they got away with mugging Ram recievers and were "given" that SB vs. The "greatest show on Turf"'. Can't argue. W/O the tuck rule and Snowplow (andBledsoe) maybe they go nowhere? But they did.

Here's something interesting I just came across --- from before the game of course

It's a map much like an Electrical College map --- some of the state numbers were close, others obviously not.

All that map shows is that most Twitter respondents were rooting for the underdog after the conference games. Whoever that underdog was. Pretty understandable as most people want to see someone beside the Pats win for a change.

Point 1, 2: yes, they used to kill the QB. Blindside hits after the ball was gone. Fran Tarkenton ran for his life.

The rest: yes, they got away with mugging Ram recievers and were "given" that SB vs. The "greatest show on Turf"'. Can't argue. W/O the tuck rule and Snowplow (andBledsoe) maybe they go nowhere? But they did.

yeah with Bledsoe who Belicheat WAS going to use for that entire season because he STILL did not think Brady was good enough to be a starter ONLY becoming one by default of Bledsoe going down,Bledsoe stays healthy that year,he stays in the lineup just as he did the previous year,Bradys rookie year and they dont got to the superbowl.

as i said,they know they are always backed up against the wall with nowhere to run when they face those facts that he is not even one of the top 20 best ever let alone the greatest.:haha: that they do this- everytime always evading those facts and post irrelevent stuff as records he has blah blah blah.nothing to do with those facts.:rolleyes::wtf: thats those tin foil hatters for ya.:D

Yeah you mention that on how QBS got blindside hits after the ball was gone and tarkenkon ran for his life all the time because of that,being a big steelers fan as I was,i vividly remember also how Bradshaw got thrown around like a ragdoll all the time and took severe beatings like no quarterback in this day and age has EVER had to go through. great point there on tarkenton.:up:

the cheatriot apopologists can only whine in defeat from my posts here after i schooled them with your help of course.:up:

All that map shows is that most Twitter respondents were rooting for the underdog after the conference games. Whoever that underdog was. Pretty understandable as most people want to see someone beside the Pats win for a change.

Finally. A point you get.

Yes exactly, that's why I posted it in the Underdog thread.

Frankly as an Iggles phan I find that map scary, and I hope by a year from now it sheds some of that green. Unanimity is always unnerving,

I didnt watch the game but its good to hear the Patriots lost. I was starting to dislike them as much as I disliked the Cowboys of the 80's.

Exactly. That's why I find that map potentially disturbing and hope it doesn't hold up.

When the Dullass Cowgirls had their little dynasty thingy they had the hubris to dub themselves "America's Team", earning the everlasting enmity of everybody who doesn't care for hubris. An enmity they still wear around their neck and probably always will -- and they earned it.

I don't see that happening in our case. Philadelphia likes hard work and gritty determination; hubris doesn't sell.

I think the Pats are trying to keep the infraction in-house
Must have been pretty bad for them to sit him the entire game with him obviously being needed

Probably too much partying the night before the big game
Why did they not play him?

Nobody is talking

All they say is they wanted their best players on the field, didn't look that way
Wow! Have you ever played a sport for a Tirant and if you broke a rule that’s it, to teach you a lesson you’re not playing in the big game. And you can’t believe the coach is going to actually not play him. Even in the 4th quarter? Coach wanted to make a point. Fuck another Super Bowl. I bet coach wishes it worked out differently but he seems stubborn

One starting RB on CIN went out on the night before SB and got so coked up he could not even show up. Stanley???? Bengals lost to SF, I think.

At least that guy was on the sidelines in a helmet.

Hard fall for man who had it all

Sad sad story. I can understand it too. As Elvin Bishop once sang....."Cocaine.....you in danger of running out".

I pass no judgement on the poor guy. Stuff happens. Wish he could have waited to party AFTER the game but a person thinks....."I will just do a line or two" next thing you know it is 230AM and you are looking for a needle or a pipe.

I didnt watch the game but its good to hear the Patriots lost. I was starting to dislike them as much as I disliked the Cowboys of the 80's.
Dude how can you POSSIBLY not dislike them at least AS MUCH as the cowboys of the 80's? I did not mind those cowboy teams from the 80's that much,I rooted against them all the time because i hated how they were referred to as Americas team,but those teams I had respect for because Roger Stabach was a class guy same as tom landry was.I could not stand them as a team but i respected them.

same as the cowboys from the 90's.Now THAT team i hated with a passion like no other.,I could not get too upset with the cowboys in the 80's when they won because again,i did like roger stabauch and tom landry,they were class guys.:thup:

The 90's cowboys though,they were not class guys,they had thugs troy aikmen,micheal irvin,and jimmy johnson for a coach. I so much hated those teams when they won three superbowls in four years because i hated those players on that team. thats why back then,unlike the cowboy teams from the 70's,that when THEY won,i went into depression mode because those cowboys teams from the 90's did NOT have class.

but thats the difference between the cowboys who i hated with a passion and could not stand and the cheats is i hate the cheats twice as much because i could at LEAST respect those cowboys teams from the 90's since they played the game fair and did not taint a great sport. Hate those cowboy teams from the 80's all you want,but dude,they have NOTHING on the cheatriots who again,unlike the cowboys,HAVE tainted a great sport and ruined the enjoyment of it.:mad: which is WHY i mostly stick to buying old games off the net from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Why did they not play him?

Nobody is talking

All they say is they wanted their best players on the field, didn't look that way
Wow! Have you ever played a sport for a Tirant and if you broke a rule that’s it, to teach you a lesson you’re not playing in the big game. And you can’t believe the coach is going to actually not play him. Even in the 4th quarter? Coach wanted to make a point. Fuck another Super Bowl. I bet coach wishes it worked out differently but he seems stubborn

One starting RB on CIN went out on the night before SB and got so coked up he could not even show up. Stanley???? Bengals lost to SF, I think.

At least that guy was on the sidelines in a helmet.

Hard fall for man who had it all

Sad sad story. I can understand it too. As Elvin Bishop once sang....."Cocaine.....you in danger of running out".

I pass no judgement on the poor guy. Stuff happens. Wish he could have waited to party AFTER the game but a person thinks....."I will just do a line or two" next thing you know it is 230AM and you are looking for a needle or a pipe.
Not a needle or pipe but I too remember I was going to just do a line or two at 10pm and then next thing you know it's 2:30am and you try to go to sleep but you can't, so you lay there wide eyed until the alarm goes off at 6am. You take a shower but you still feel like shit.

Or you decide to just keep doing it, go to work and do one at 10am break, then do it at lunch, then on your last 15 minute break and then make it through the work day that way.

I will NEVER do it again. At least not on a school night. LOL.

I am of course 100% in total agreement with this poster who posted this below at a youtube video.It makes PERFECT sense WHY they lost.the NFL rigged it THIS time for them to LOSE because of this excellent post below.He knows his stuff and can think outside the box.:up:

Bugsy MX1 day ago
I think they rigged it to take the heat off the Patroits cause everyone knows the games are rigged in their favor so if another team beats them in the Superbowl you would think it's not.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

makes perfect sense to me.:thup:

I am guessing next year since the cheats took one for the NFL,they will be rewarded for that with another superbowl trophy and Brady will then ride off into the sunset.Will be deju vu of when they rigged it for the donkeys to win so peyton manning could do the same thing.

This game is worth watch again and again! I used to scream at the TV when coaches would play the supposed percentages and all they did was give the game away! Philly did exactly what was necessary; score TD's, not FG's when at all possible! Don't punt; even on their own side of the field and throw to make a couple yards instead of running right into the line to be stuffed! Pederson deserves all kinds of credit for allowing his team to perform and didn't put a leash around their necks doing things that would have permitted the Patriots to win that game! :eusa_clap: :udaman: :yes_text12:

Exactly. That's why I find that map potentially disturbing and hope it doesn't hold up.

When the Dullass Cowgirls had their little dynasty thingy they had the hubris to dub themselves "America's Team", earning the everlasting enmity of everybody who doesn't care for hubris. An enmity they still wear around their neck and probably always will -- and they earned it.

I don't see that happening in our case. Philadelphia likes hard work and gritty determination; hubris doesn't sell.

The networks seemed to think they were America's team showing the Cowboys every chance they got. I could generally watch 8-10 Cowboy games a year

Forum List

Back