NFL Divisonal round picks

Looks like I was wrong about the patriots demise

after the charger stunk and nearly blew it against the ravens last week and the facts the chargers were playing out of their element did you REALLY htink the chargers were going to win?LOL

N.O poor coaching. Both times he calls a time out and tries fancy lateral pass plays, both lose yards.

On the last one, they need a FG to ensure a two possession game and they lose 5 yards and miss the FG (also costing me a bet as I had them -8.5.), and they could very well have lost.

I often complain that players are not the brightest in the NFL, but some coaching is questionable as well. The difference of 5-6 yards to a kicker can make the difference. It might have today, and if not for that late interception, the Eagles could have won outright.

Last edited:
This will be the 8th year in a row the Patriots will play in the AFC Championship game.

I'm getting sick of them, but you really have to admire them.

I believe this year they tied the 49ers for most seasons in a row with 10+ wins. Love em, hate em, or indifferent, the Pats' success is nearly unprecedented, especially in this free agency era.

Forum List

Back