NFL Divisonal round picks

PATRIOTS beat LA
SAINTS smoke the Eagles
RAMS walk all over Cowboys
CHIEFS defeat the Colts

My first predictions of the year

agree with all picks,hope I am wrong on the first one though obviously.damn i hate cheering on that fraud team the chargers but this is the ONE time i make the exception.That would have been my ultimate nightmare come true had they been squaring off for the AFC title game.

Los Angeles Chargers beat the Patriots

Kansas City tops Indianapolis

New Orleans wins over Philadelphia

Dallas loses to the LA Rams

KC is expecting snow to begin on Friday a d to continue through Saturday. I wonder if the Colts are prepared for cold/wet conditions

I agree with all except I think bolts beat the pats.

I hope you are right.It would suck and i would hate it but i could at least live with the chargers in the superbowl.

as i said,at least my ultimate nightmare is not coming true,an AFC title game of the chargers and cheatriots,man i would have to move to another country,i could not cheer on either of them.LOL

NOT for an AFC "TITLE" game.

KC is expecting snow to begin on Friday a d to continue through Saturday. I wonder if the Colts are prepared for cold/wet conditions

a team that plays indoors? hardly.:laughing0301: they can try and prepare but not being used to cold weather as the chiefs is a huge advantage to them,the colts in their winning,they did not play games in real bad weather down the stretch.lol

PATRIOTS beat LA
SAINTS smoke the Eagles
RAMS walk all over Cowboys
CHIEFS defeat the Colts

My first predictions of the year
I'll go with
Chargers over Pats
Saints over Iggles
Rams over Cowpies
Chefs over Colts

Colts and Iggles kind of dark horses here, but I think the home teams win. Really hoping for Cowpies and Pats to eat shit this weekend.

Colts over Chiefs (no running game for KC)
Pats over Chargers (Belichick will neutralize Rivers).
Cowboys and Rams (hardest match-up of the day...if the Cowboys win, it will be low scoring; If either team scores over 21 points....the Rams win).
Saints destroy the Egos (#9 is Dialed in).

Cowboys and Rams (hardest match-up of the day...if the Cowboys win, it will be low scoring; If either team scores over 21 points....the Rams win).

lol at the Cowboyz Rams being the toughest pick. Its a gimmie that the Rams will blow them out.

lol at the Cowboyz Rams being the toughest pick. Its a gimmie that the Rams will blow them out.

We shall see. The Cowboys have a good running game with both Prescott and Elliott. They are built for the Playoffs. Whether the Cowboys defense can stop the Rams is the question. That is why I think if they get into a shoot-out…the Cowboys are screwed.

We shall see. The Cowboys have a good running game with both Prescott and Elliott. They are built for the Playoffs. Whether the Cowboys defense can stop the Rams is the question. That is why I think if they get into a shoot-out…the Cowboys are screwed.

cowboys running game will be neutralized by the Rams defensive line.

Chiefs over Colts - I can see the Colts winning this game, but I think the Chiefs do enough to get the win
Pats over Chargers - I think the Chargers are a better team, but I can't pick against the Pats at home in the playoffs
Rams over Cowboys - Gurley should play and be relatively healthy, which makes the difference
Saints over Eagles - The Saints haven't been spectacular all year, but they've been damned efficient. They continue to be so against the Eagles

I don't like picking all of the home teams, but there's a reason teams want those bye weeks and home field advantage

Nobody is picking the Eagles. Just like last year. They are playing with house money, have nothing to loose, and are in revenge mode from the previous Saints game due to the Saints running up the score. They once again have the Super Bowl MVP, quarterback, Nick Foles on another roll.

Do not count them out. They could shock you.

Forum List

Back