NFL Divisonal round picks

lol at the Cowboyz Rams being the toughest pick. Its a gimmie that the Rams will blow them out.

We shall see. The Cowboys have a good running game with both Prescott and Elliott. They are built for the Playoffs. Whether the Cowboys defense can stop the Rams is the question. That is why I think if they get into a shoot-out…the Cowboys are screwed.

cowboys running game will be neutralized by the Rams defensive line.
we’ll see.

The Rams gave up over 100 yards rushing per game….

But the Rams scored about 200 points more than the Cowboys did this season… If Dallas can’t control the ball, it’s going to be a very long day for them. I don’t see the Cowboys defense being able to answer the questions the Rams offense is going to ask.

The Ram-Os have something like 150 yards rushing in the first half. The Cowboys should not even come out for the 2nd half.

Yep. Games over. Today’s games sucked

I spoke too soon

Two very boring and uninspiring games on Saturday. Switched off both games in the third. College basketball provided better games.

Looks like I was wrong about the patriots demise

Chargers are getting destroyed. Things should be different next week when the Pats have to go into KC, though.

of course it will,they wont have the home town refs in their pockets.even so kc is going to have t play better next week to win even without them in their pockets because the baltimore colts were playing out of their element not used to those conditions is the only reason they lost,if the chiefs next week drop a punt return and have a punt blocked, they can forget about going to the superbowl.

Forum List

Back