NFL Continues to Suffer Massive Numbers of Empty Seats on Gameday

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
NFL Continues to Suffer Empty Seats on Game Day

AP-Ben-Margot-Empty-640x480.png

How long will NFL keep this up?

If you can’t see empty stadiums have nothing to do with his status as a player in the nfl, there is no help for you...
That’s what they get for balckballing Kapernick!
Nobody blackballed that idiot.
He obviously knew his career was tanking and decided to throw out the race-card to deflect from his flaws.

If u can’t see he’s being blackballed then you are an idiot .

Lol! You truly are clueless and helpless.

The people so called boycotting for Cuntpernick are losers, like yourself, and don’t go to games due to lack of money.

No the boycott is in direct response to the kneeling during the anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He obviously knew his career was tanking and decided to throw out the race-card to deflect from his flaws.

Rather it is a calculated decision. Cuntpernick is not good enough to overcome all the baggage that goes along with employing him. It is a smart business decision.

Cuntpernick isn’t a very good QB, so any team
that drafts him will suck anyways. They don’t want to alienate all their fans in the process.

Rather it is a calculated decision. Cuntpernick is not good enough to overcome all the baggage that goes along with employing him. It is a smart business decision.

that drafts him will suck anyways. They don’t want to alienate all their fans in the process.

Bingo

NFL Continues to Suffer Massive Numbers of Empty Seats on Gameday

They will adapt.

hqdefault.jpg

Notice that MLB, NBA, NHL are NOT following suit. They know this is toxic.

He has already been drafted, that is what happens coming out of college. If you are going to talk trash about football, at least learn enough about it not to sound like a moron

Exactly, the guy was a mediocre QB at best and was a pest.

He was a mediocre QB, which is better than what half the teams now have, they do not even have mediocre QBs. There is no question his protesting cost him his job. I have no issue with that, it is the price one pays sometimes

If u can’t see he’s being blackballed then you are an idiot .

Your an idiot of you think that.
A team will put up with attitude problems (besides the kneeling) when a player is worth the trouble. He is not. He was, at best, a mediocre QB.

He has already been drafted, that is what happens coming out of college. If you are going to talk trash about football, at least learn enough about it not to sound like a moron

just ask Johnny.

Forum List

Back