NFL Conf. Championship Sunday

Ok, time for some halftime adjustments!

Someone needs to put some hits on Cruz. Off the line, after a catch, I want some violence perpetrated on him! :lol:

Need to get pressure on Manning. Rushing 4 isn't cutting it. I don't think the Niners should go crazy with it, but a few more blitzes or getting creative with the rush is a good idea.

Don't get fancy! Keep the power running game going. No need to try reverses, open tosses to the outside, etc.

Call some screens and short passes to get Smith back in the game. He's been off most of the first half. He missed a long td to Williams, misses converting a third down on an easy dump-off to Gore early, and just hasn't really been on target. Some play action dumps to Walker or Gore, some quick slants and screens will help get him into a rhythm as well as make it harder for the Giants to defend deep.

The Giants have played a better first half overall. The Niners could really use a long drive or some turnovers in the second half.

well, right now my wife is banging the hell out of the pots and pans in the kitchen, so life is good:lol:

Last edited:
Ok, time for some halftime adjustments!

Someone needs to put some hits on Cruz. Off the line, after a catch, I want some violence perpetrated on him! :lol:

Need to get pressure on Manning. Rushing 4 isn't cutting it. I don't think the Niners should go crazy with it, but a few more blitzes or getting creative with the rush is a good idea.

Don't get fancy! Keep the power running game going. No need to try reverses, open tosses to the outside, etc.

Call some screens and short passes to get Smith back in the game. He's been off most of the first half. He missed a long td to Williams, misses converting a third down on an easy dump-off to Gore early, and just hasn't really been on target. Some play action dumps to Walker or Gore, some quick slants and screens will help get him into a rhythm as well as make it harder for the Giants to defend deep.

The Giants have played a better first half overall. The Niners could really use a long drive or some turnovers in the second half.

they have been blitzing. the giants are holding the ball and smith isn't hitting receivers well, at least as well as last week.

who will break a big one first- jacobs or gore?

I just remembered what that kick that condriff whatever his name reminded me of, vanderjagts shank .....colts vs. Pitt, 2005, fucker:evil:.

Forum List

Back