NFL conducting comprehensive investigation of Manning

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
The NFL says it is conducting a comprehensive review of allegations that Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning had human growth hormone delivered to his house.
There's no timetable to complete the investigation, but it's not expected before the Denver plays Carolina in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
League spokesman Brian McCarthy says the inquiry, which began weeks ago, involves reviews of records, interviews and coordination with other agencies.
Al Jazeera reported last month that an intern at an Indianapolis anti-aging clinic was secretly recorded suggesting that Manning's wife received deliveries of HGH, which is banned by the league. Manning, then with the Colts, was rehabbing from shoulder surgeries.

NFL probing Manning HGH allegations

Oh noesssssss...say it ain't so. We all know only Brady cheats!!! ;)

So, will this affect the SB ya think?

Odd isn't it....last year it was Brady (well some beat a dead horse about that), and this year Manning. They going to go after all q/b that are SB bound now?

The NFL says it is conducting a comprehensive review of allegations that Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning had human growth hormone delivered to his house.
There's no timetable to complete the investigation, but it's not expected before the Denver plays Carolina in the Super Bowl on Feb. 7.
League spokesman Brian McCarthy says the inquiry, which began weeks ago, involves reviews of records, interviews and coordination with other agencies.
Al Jazeera reported last month that an intern at an Indianapolis anti-aging clinic was secretly recorded suggesting that Manning's wife received deliveries of HGH, which is banned by the league. Manning, then with the Colts, was rehabbing from shoulder surgeries.

thats exactly what i was thinking,instead of honing in on wild unsubstantiated theories,why dont the NFL do a REAL investigation by giving shady brady,belicheat,and pete the cheat carrol lie detector tests?:rolleyes:

Honestly I would rather see this junk gone period. They are ruining the game...

Honestly I would rather see this junk gone period. They are ruining the game...

Until last years deflategate,and pete carrol taking a payoff to throw the superbowl which is so obvious-remember players at USC accused him of the same thing,i did not wake up to how corrupt the NFL really is.now i am FINALLY awake on this.they are as corrupt as our government is.Im just sad it took me so long to figure this out.

I will never watch another superbowl again.the fact that none of the other owners are demanding the firing of kraft,belicheat,and brady is proof positive they are all in on it.

the cheatriot apologists who dismiss this are a disgrace to the game because they dismiss the fact that many former NFL players have said he is a cheater and liar,even his own idol joe montana.:rofl:

Brady of course has no conscience otherwise he would be embarrassed to show his face in public when your own idol calls you a cheater.

that is why i mostly watch OLD NFL games now.used to be i did not care who was on monday night football,i would watch the games,no more though.Now i am just buying old games from yesteryear and watching them.

unless it is the chargers or my LA rams,I wont watch NFL football anymore. and i only watch those two teams just to look at the cool uniform colors and the shot of the city.at least thats what I did with the chargers the last 20 years.san diego is a beautiful city.:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Al Jazeera?!?!?
The name alone discredits the report, only a dumbass piece of shit would believe anything that cult loving organization says. Lol

All the news organizations are reported it. I just happened to use Yahoo. I would prefer it not be true.

manning being investigated - Google Search

It all looks very flimsy to me.I myself cant stand Manning personally myself but this all looks very flimsy to me. It really sounds like a planted story by Al Jazeera with nothing but speculation behind it. I take this with a grain of salt on manning because this was all during his rehabilitation.This had nothing to do when he was playing at the time.

Forum List

Back