NFL 2016 Season

Hard to pick this year

Some analysts are on the Cardinal bandwagon but they are the freak'n Cardinals and always blow it

Panthers are the popular pick to win but I still don't see Cam Newton winning the Superbowl

Gut feeling is the Patriots are pissed off over the Deflategate ban and come back to win it all

The next game for the Pats after Brady the Lady's 4 game suspension is when the Seahawks stroll into Gillette Stadium after our Bye all well rested and ready to get some revenge over our last second loss in SB 49.

THAT will be a great game! Brady will be running for his life all game long and Wilson will just be running to extend plays and for TDs!

Go! Hawks!!!!!!

Show me the Hawks have recovered from that last second INT

NAW... They just need to recover from Rawls' and Graham's injuries.

Excited about it, looking forward to the fun and frolic.

Maybe I will do Fantasy Football with a few buddies that run a league, but I am always busy, who knows

excited about it? hell yeah for the first time in 21 years I AM excited about NFL football again because of ONE reason obviously.:biggrin:

I LOVE LA. :biggrin: everytime I see this "LA" Rams video,i get goosebumps everytime.:thup:

so excited in the fact that the first time in YEARS i got excited about the draft as well and even followed it closely this season for the first time in ages.lol

What's not to love? The league got it right again about those cheaters and now are keeping one of them away from the ball for a few games.

Should be a good season and fantasy football with good friends.

yeah true but how about the video though? lol

I think the AFC East will be New England, the AFC North will be Pittsburgh, AFC South will be Indianapolis and the West will be won by Denver. Wild Card teams will be Cincinnati and Oakland.

I think the NFC East will go to Dallas, the NFC North goes to Green Bay, the NFC South goes to Carolina and the NFC West goes to Seattle. The Wild Card will go to Arizona and Minnesota.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dont see the Colts beating out the Texans for the AFC south.

I think the AFC East will be New England, the AFC North will be Pittsburgh, AFC South will be Indianapolis and the West will be won by Denver. Wild Card teams will be Cincinnati and Oakland.

I think the NFC East will go to Dallas, the NFC North goes to Green Bay, the NFC South goes to Carolina and the NFC West goes to Seattle. The Wild Card will go to Arizona and Minnesota.

Colts have Luck back, that's a plus. I also think Jacksonville will give it a good run.

Colts have Luck back, that's a plus. I also think Jacksonville will give it a good run.

Not sure Luck will be enough and I feel he's overrated.
The Jags are going to need a season or two to get it together but they look like they'll be dangerous once they do.

The Texans with the addition of Osweiler and Lamar Miller will be tough to beat.
I expect D Hop to have an even better season then last year when he had four crappy QBs throwing him the ball.

The Jags are going to need a season or two to get it together but they look like they'll be dangerous once they do.

The Texans with the addition of Osweiler and Lamar Miller will be tough to beat.
I expect D Hop to have an even better season then last year when he had four crappy QBs throwing him the ball.

I think the Texans D will be strong, but Osweiler is almost an unknown and Miller, while he's shown flashes, has not been a workhorse kind of back to assume he can carry the load. That offense could go either way.

As always, I expect my Steelers to win it all. If not, I am hoping for a least an AFC North title. Resistance is futile!

Oh, I knew there was a reason I didn't like you! Who-Dey!

This is the year the Bengals break the curse in the playoffs.

I would also be interested in being part of a fantasy League. I have lots of experience in fantasy leagues and sadly the one keeper league I was in last year folded...so I need somewhere to play.

I think the Texans D will be strong, but Osweiler is almost an unknown and Miller, while he's shown flashes, has not been a workhorse kind of back to assume he can carry the load. That offense could go either way.

Osweiler is worlds better then the shit we had for QB last year and Lamar was under utilized by Miami,it wasnt like he wanted so few snaps.
And while Fuller may take a season to get adjusted it'll still take the top off the D because they cant ignore him which will ease the double teams on D Hop.
I'm really interested to see what Braxton brings to the table,the guy is a dynamic player who can take it to the house at anytime.

As always, I expect my Steelers to win it all. If not, I am hoping for a least an AFC North title. Resistance is futile!

I would also be interested in being part of a fantasy League. I have lots of experience in fantasy leagues and sadly the one keeper league I was in last year folded...so I need somewhere to play.

As long as they dont have to go through Houston on the way there...:texflag:

That was a complete and total meltdown against the Steelers. I'd never witnessed anything like it before. I am excited for the upcoming season.

Osweiler hasn't been tested and I am suspect with him.I'd take Luck over him. The rest of the Colts team may not be up to par, but Luck is a good QB.

Osweiler is worlds better then the shit we had for QB last year and Lamar was under utilized by Miami,it wasnt like he wanted so few snaps.
And while Fuller may take a season to get adjusted it'll still take the top off the D because they cant ignore him which will ease the double teams on D Hop.
I'm really interested to see what Braxton brings to the table,the guy is a dynamic player who can take it to the house at anytime.

I agree that Miller should have gotten more snaps. I have no idea why he didn't. It's actually a bit worrisome for the Texans; was there a good reason he didn't get more play time?

With Osweiler, he's had such a limited amount of experience (7 starts) that there's no way to really know how he will do. We've seen plenty of one season wonders in the league. Some of them are still bouncing around, but how often do they end up successful on a new team after that one season? Nick Foles just got released by the Rams, to bring up one example.

The Texans could be good, but I'll wait and see. The whole AFC South is really potentially good.....but that's all on paper for now.

Osweiler hasn't been tested and I am suspect with him.I'd take Luck over him. The rest of the Colts team may not be up to par, but Luck is a good QB.

At this point I'd take Luck as well.
Bur OZ was good enough that the Broncos offered him 15 mill a year and would have gone higher if he wouldnt have stopped taking their calls.
He wanted out of Denver and Kubes system.

I dont get the Colts. Another year and another crappy draft that failed to address the crappy oline.
Luck would be far better and healthier if they didnt have a turnstile up front.

Bur OZ was good enough that the Broncos offered him 15 mill a year and would have gone higher if he wouldnt have stopped taking their calls.

I dont get the Colts. Another year and another crappy draft that failed to address the crappy oline.

Give him a decent line and the guy could eat up the yards. He takes too much more punishment and he will start losing years off he lifespan.

Give him a decent line and the guy could eat up the yards. He takes too much more punishment and he will start losing years off he lifespan.
The lions drafted two big offensive linemen so Stafford should finally get protection. But Calvin left

The lions drafted two big offensive linemen so Stafford should finally get protection. But Calvin left

The Lions will finish last in the NFC North.

That will hurt but if it means more draft picks to rebuild for NEXT year I guess I'm not expecting to make a playoff run this year but you never know.

Why, do you know something?

I have to admit if the lions end up being good it will be a surprise to all of us.

I do think we did the right thing by drafting big linemen. They make qbs rbs and wide receiver better.

We have the patriots playbook. Look out!

I can't wait. This time of year sucks. No NFL NBA or college football and basketball

That will hurt but if it means more draft picks to rebuild for NEXT year I guess I'm not expecting to make a playoff run this year but you never know.

Why, do you know something?

I have to admit if the lions end up being good it will be a surprise to all of us.

I do think we did the right thing by drafting big linemen. They make qbs rbs and wide receiver better.

We have the patriots playbook. Look out!

I can't wait. This time of year sucks. No NFL NBA or college football and basketball

Green Bay, Minnesota and Chicago will be better. I think Detroit gets better but not enough to overtake the other three. I think Detroit needs to give Stafford more protection, so those were great picks.

AFC will come down to NE, Cincy, and Pitt.

NFC should be Seattle, Arizona, Carolina.

Vikings could be a dark horse but I think they are still a year away.

God, I can't stand this election, so it is not too early to start this thread.

I think the Minnesota Vikings will win Super Bowl LI.

Just like they've won the last 50 Super Bowls!

Da Bears with the Da Coach...

Forum List

Back