NFL 2016 Season

As always, I expect my Steelers to win it all. If not, I am hoping for a least an AFC North title. Resistance is futile!

Every time I read something from a Steelers fan for some damn reason all I can think of is Tom Brady...

God, I can't stand this election, so it is not too early to start this thread. I think the Minnesota Vikings will win Super Bowl LI. Just like they've won the last 50 Super Bowls!
As fart as SB lore goes, the Vikes are lucky the Bills exist

Hard to pick this year

Some analysts are on the Cardinal bandwagon but they are the freak'n Cardinals and always blow it

Panthers are the popular pick to win but I still don't see Cam Newton winning the Superbowl

Gut feeling is the Patriots are pissed off over the Deflategate ban and come back to win it all

The next game for the Pats after Brady the Lady's 4 game suspension is when the Seahawks stroll into Gillette Stadium after our Bye all well rested and ready to get some revenge over our last second loss in SB 49.

THAT will be a great game! Brady will be running for his life all game long and Wilson will just be running to extend plays and for TDs!

Go! Hawks!!!!!!

Would that be the Seahawks that are a .500 team away from Seattle? Tom Brady on his return game at Foxboro and you think he's going to lose? That's funny stuff...

Hard to pick this year

Some analysts are on the Cardinal bandwagon but they are the freak'n Cardinals and always blow it

Panthers are the popular pick to win but I still don't see Cam Newton winning the Superbowl

Gut feeling is the Patriots are pissed off over the Deflategate ban and come back to win it all

The next game for the Pats after Brady the Lady's 4 game suspension is when the Seahawks stroll into Gillette Stadium after our Bye all well rested and ready to get some revenge over our last second loss in SB 49.

THAT will be a great game! Brady will be running for his life all game long and Wilson will just be running to extend plays and for TDs!

Go! Hawks!!!!!!

Would that be the Seahawks that are a .500 team away from Seattle? Tom Brady on his return game at Foxboro and you think he's going to lose? That's funny stuff...

I agree that it will be a tough place to get a win. Past seasons are a poor indicator of current team's performance when evaluating the Hawks. I believe the Hawks will have worked out any issues with the O-line and the new D-line could be better than in previous years. Wilson's trajectory is still in ascent while Brady's has at best leveled off.

Like I said the SB loss and how it happened will be a strong motivator...maybe as strong as the Patriot's HFA.

God, I can't stand this election, so it is not too early to start this thread.

I think the Minnesota Vikings will win Super Bowl LI.

Just like they've won the last 50 Super Bowls!

The Redskins will win the NFC East again this year. You heard it here first. OH...and Tony Romo will join Caitlin Jenner as America's most famous transgender person.

Way to early Division picks with Wildcards.

I do think Indy will be in the wildcard mix in the AFC... I'm just not sure how that W/L record will play vs what the raiders or even Denver can put up. Those 3 are kinda in a logjam.

NFC is pretty easy ... Seattle/AZ can go either way. I went with Seattle because you win with defense and the cards defense isn't lock down at all.

AFCE
1. Pats
2. Bills
3. Dolphins
4. Jets

AFCN
1. Cincy
2. Pitt **
3. Baltimore
4. Browns

AFCS
1. Jags
2. Indy
3. Houston
4. Tenn

AFCW
1. Chiefs
2. Raiders **
3. Broncos
4. Chargers

NFCE
1. Wash
2. Dallas
3. NYG
4. Philly

NFCN
1. Vikings
2. Packers **
3. Bears
4. Lions

NFCS
1. Carolina
2. Atlanta
3. Tampa
4. Saints

NFCW
1. Seattle
2. Cards **
3. LA
4 SF

Tomorrow's Hall Of Fame preseason game on Aug 7 inaugurates yet another NFL season.

Green Bay vs Indianapolis at 2 pm EDST in Ohio on ESPN.

Another NFL year has begun.

We are all another year older too.

One the two cities I live in will produce the next Super Bowl champion. Cowboys suck though.
Looks like they know something sad as well

tryouts-006.jpg

Yes they need a shoulder to cry on mine.

Forum List

Back