NFL 2016 Season

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
God, I can't stand this election, so it is not too early to start this thread.

I think the Minnesota Vikings will win Super Bowl LI.

Just like they've won the last 50 Super Bowls!

Excited about it, looking forward to the fun and frolic.

Maybe I will do Fantasy Football with a few buddies that run a league, but I am always busy, who knows

One the two cities I live in will produce the next Super Bowl champion. Cowboys suck though.

God, I can't stand this election, so it is not too early to start this thread.

I think the Minnesota Vikings will win Super Bowl LI.

Just like they've won the last 50 Super Bowls!
Ya, let's send the dykes to the SB. Sorta like sending a strawman to put out a fire.

Go Packers.

Denver lost Manning so they won't win it.

Seattle is probably still hungry so they are a good bet again.

Carolina is still hungry too so they are also a good bet.

I am not so sure about Pittsburg -- maybe they are getting "old".

So that's who my money would be on if I were a sports gambler, which I am not.

I only bet on real table poker.

I started a USMB fantasy football league last year. We had 8 teams. I think I finished in 7th right ahead of Papageorgio .

My favorite teams are the 9ers and Raiders. 9ers are wretched. Maybe the Raiders can push for a wildcard or at least make it interesting.

One the two cities I live in will produce the next Super Bowl champion. Cowboys suck though.
Looks like they know something sad as well

tryouts-006.jpg

xotoxi won in the league I played in last year. He took over for someone...and he did great with the players I had helped pick.
I have been playing for years now. Won a couple 1st place.

What's aggravating is when someone plays and has no CLUE what they are doing. I know a few like that. Easy to spot. LOL ;)

Not sure if I will play this year. Have a lot going on. What kind of point system do you use Treeshepherd

I hate using D teams. I like to pick my own players.

xotoxi won in the league I played in last year. He took over for someone...and he did great with the players I had helped pick.

What's aggravating is when someone plays and has no CLUE what they are doing. I know a few like that. Easy to spot. LOL ;)

Not sure if I will play this year. Have a lot going on. What kind of point system do you use Treeshepherd

We did the most simple system in USMB. Totally basic. By the way my team did beat Montrovant during the regular season, his only loss if I remember correctly.

In my friends and family league it's much more complex because it's a dynasty league with defensive players and a salary cap and all kinds of stuff.

But it would be fun to do a basic USMB league again this year. I'm down like the syndrome.

We did the most simple system in USMB. Totally basic. By the way my team did beat Montrovant during the regular season, his only loss if I remember correctly.

In my friends and family league it's much more complex because it's a dynasty league with defensive players and a salary cap and all kinds of stuff.

But it would be fun to do a basic USMB league again this year. I'm down like the syndrome.

I may just be interested, if I am welcome that is.
Do you play through Yahoo, ESPN, or NFL?

Hard to pick this year

Some analysts are on the Cardinal bandwagon but they are the freak'n Cardinals and always blow it

Panthers are the popular pick to win but I still don't see Cam Newton winning the Superbowl

Gut feeling is the Patriots are pissed off over the Deflategate ban and come back to win it all

I think the AFC East will be New England, the AFC North will be Pittsburgh, AFC South will be Indianapolis and the West will be won by Denver. Wild Card teams will be Cincinnati and Oakland.

I think the NFC East will go to Dallas, the NFC North goes to Green Bay, the NFC South goes to Carolina and the NFC West goes to Seattle. The Wild Card will go to Arizona and Minnesota.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe I will do Fantasy Football with a few buddies that run a league, but I am always busy, who knows

excited about it? hell yeah for the first time in 21 years I AM excited about NFL football again because of ONE reason obviously.:biggrin:

I LOVE LA. :biggrin: everytime I see this "LA" Rams video,i get goosebumps everytime.:thup:

so excited in the fact that the first time in YEARS i got excited about the draft as well and even followed it closely this season for the first time in ages.lol

Last edited:

excited about it? hell yeah for the first time in 21 years I AM excited about NFL football again because of ONE reason obviously.:biggrin:

I LOVE LA. :biggrin: everytime I see this "LA" Rams video,i get goosebumps everytime.:thup:

so excited in the fact that the first time in YEARS i got excited about the draft as well and even followed it closely this season for the first time in ages.lol

What's not to love? The league got it right again about those cheaters and now are keeping one of them away from the ball for a few games.

Should be a good season and fantasy football with good friends.

As always, I expect my Steelers to win it all. If not, I am hoping for a least an AFC North title. Resistance is futile!

Hard to pick this year

Some analysts are on the Cardinal bandwagon but they are the freak'n Cardinals and always blow it

Panthers are the popular pick to win but I still don't see Cam Newton winning the Superbowl

Gut feeling is the Patriots are pissed off over the Deflategate ban and come back to win it all

The next game for the Pats after Brady the Lady's 4 game suspension is when the Seahawks stroll into Gillette Stadium after our Bye all well rested and ready to get some revenge over our last second loss in SB 49.

THAT will be a great game! Brady will be running for his life all game long and Wilson will just be running to extend plays and for TDs!

Go! Hawks!!!!!!

Hard to pick this year

The next game for the Pats after Brady the Lady's 4 game suspension is when the Seahawks stroll into Gillette Stadium after our Bye all well rested and ready to get some revenge over our last second loss in SB 49.

THAT will be a great game! Brady will be running for his life all game long and Wilson will just be running to extend plays and for TDs!

Go! Hawks!!!!!!

Show me the Hawks have recovered from that last second INT

I gotta go Pats because the Pats are always there at the end

They seem to have a steady path to the AFC Championship game
Taking the AFC East is a given, win an easy playoff game and you are in the Championship

Pats think they are victims this year because of a stupid inflation violation. They will come back with a vengeance and there doesn't seem to be anyone in the AFC to stop them

Forum List

Back