Next up on the progressive ban list

Add to the list...

The phrase "taking things for granted", because Grant was a civil war general

It is amazing how the progressives have expanded. Nikki Haley, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney and Rand Paul are all progressives. How shall we stop this juggernaut?

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.
Dixie cup. See above.
Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south
South needle on compass
Sweet Home Alabama
Winn Dixie

Yeah, as soon as someone seeks a ban on those you be sure to sound the alarm. Don't get complacent now!! Be alert and check the internet(s) every hour of every day for any evidence.

Thank god you are on the case.

StoneMountain.jpg

TEAR DOWN THIS MOUNTAIN................IT REEKS OF EVIL........................

Umm, theres no ban on the confederate flag - its simply removed from public property.

Takes a brain, but its sometimes too much to ask.

Umm, theres no ban on the confederate flag - its simply removed from public property.

Tis a stepping stone...........and WAS ON A CONFEDERATE MEMORIAL................

Riddle me this.....................if the flag must be removed, then shouldn't the memorial be removed..........perhaps all confederate graveyards should be moved to private property...........aka they are on public property in most cases...............oops...................

Tis a stepping stone...........and WAS ON A CONFEDERATE MEMORIAL................

Riddle me this.....................if the flag must be removed, then shouldn't the memorial be removed..........perhaps all confederate graveyards should be moved to private property...........aka they are on public property in most cases...............oops...................
Im not worried about turn coats or those who stood behind slavery...i dont give a fuck what their politics are. Ill shit on their graves, slavery enablers or slave owners are all reprehensible, including the founders involved in such.

Its a human fucking abomination.

Im not worried about turn coats or those who stood behind slavery...i dont give a fuck what their politics are. Ill shit on their graves, slavery enablers or slave owners are all reprehensible, including the founders involved in such.

Its a human fucking abomination.
you-mad-bro-.jpg

Someone in the KKK ate southern fried chicken, and you don't want to be in the KKK, sooo. It's Kentucky fried for a reason. They won't be selling any Maine fried chicken down there, those haters. And grits are being used to help the south rise again. Make those politically incorrect too, and poboy's, forget it, your just a damn hillbilly racist if you order one of those. Let's just boycott the South altogether. They are on the wrong side of history.

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.
Dixie cup. See above.
Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south
South needle on compass
Sweet Home Alabama
Winn Dixie

Yeah, as soon as someone seeks a ban on those you be sure to sound the alarm. Don't get complacent now!! Be alert and check the internet(s) every hour of every day for any evidence.

Thank god you are on the case.
Can't take a joke or is it you can't understand a joke?

Forum List

Back