Next up on the progressive ban list

As this thread demonstrates, racists get very, very upset when they lose one of their precious "get out of racism free by calling it heritage" cards.

Now, cry more for us, as your bitter tears are like a sweet but bitter nectar.

Go suck a glacier dipshit. Earth is cooling and Progressives range from humorless to nazi and you're a humorless nazi

The one thing that I do think should be banned, without question.

The damn tv and radio ads that repeat the phone number to call 3 or 4 times in a row. Who is the communist/terrorist/bigfoot dater that came up with that idea.

Masters degree is deemed to be offensive because of the slave connotation and is changed to "really great effort"

Home Depot and Lowes announced they will stop selling Chains of any length because well you get the idea

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.

Dixie cup. See above.

Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie
All of those things are not around here are anymore,,,,

Dictatorships start with political correctness.

That's how it is!:dunno:
Noticed this shit all got started during Reagan, when Pollock jokes were deemed offensive because Reagan had a close relationship with Lech Walesa.......

What was so funny about Jackson Pollock?

I thought that was a fish.
Me too...

Ya gotta love people who get jokes. :badgrin:

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.

Dixie cup. See above.

Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

Ya need to add this to the list:

Peanut Butter And Jelly Racist Portland School Principal Ties Sandwich To White Privilege

I posted a LW site so no LW can accuse it of being RW spin.
This was all inevitable once the Left saw it could effectively weaponize PC, but the speed with which this is happening is the remarkable part to me.

My guess is that we can't guess what's coming, because a majority of Americans aren't consumed by this need to control.

We'll see, huh?

Forum List

Back