Next Sarah Palin's TV appearance?

james50

Rookie
Jan 26, 2010
I heard Sarah Palin is appearing on live television doing a speech like today or tomorrow but not sure when exactly, does anyone know when and what Chanel?

Sarah is addressing the teabaggers today.
Should be on the cable news networks

Ha ha. Chanel has not been informed of Gov Palins next appearance but I'll let you know as soon as she tells me.

She's a Fox News contributor now so you might want to check out their web page. They will be sure to advertise it. I heard she gets good ratings. Lol

I don't know about Sarah, but Obama is on TV EVERY fuckin' day.....7 days a week....

Probably don't know what the inside of the Oval Office even looks like....hes too busy being a "imaginary rock star"....

I don't know about Sarah, but Obama is on TV EVERY fuckin' day.....7 days a week....

Probably don't know what the inside of the Oval Office even looks like....hes too busy being a "imaginary rock star"....

Gee......

Ya think that might have something to do with him being President of the United States?

She did a speech in Salina, Kansas, and I been researching to find the actual script of the speech but can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where I can find it or posts a link here would be appreciated.

I really don't. I just have an assignment, I need to obtain a copy of the actual script, thats all.

I heard Sarah Palin is appearing on live television doing a speech like today or tomorrow but not sure when exactly, does anyone know when and what Chanel?

Chanel knows, ask her.

Are you channeling channel in the hopes of finding the channel?

Why yes, yes I am.

coco-chanel_5.jpg

Who cares, she's nothing but a CON$ervaTard CELEBUTARD. :D

you really do have all the left wing name callen down. are you really Keith Olbermann or Eddy Shultz?:lol:
I am just quoting Stuttering LimpTard.
Celebutard has already been approved by CON$ervaTard CELEBUTARD Palin as used by your MessiahRushie. Until CELEBUTARD Palin condemns him and demands LimpTard's resignation as she did Emanual's I will continue to use it.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 4, 2010
RUSH: They're trying anything to get Sarah Palin. From Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, Washington, to everybody else at MSNBC and Margaret Carlson of Bloomberg, oh, they're all trying to get Sarah Palin to denounce me just as she did Rahm, and if she doesn't do it she's a hypocrite, they're saying. She knows that I do this kind of thing. Sarah Palin is a lifelong listener to this program.

Who cares, she's nothing but a CON$ervaTard CELEBUTARD. :D

you really do have all the left wing name callen down. are you really Keith Olbermann or Eddy Shultz?:lol:
Celebutard has already been approved by CON$ervaTard CELEBUTARD Palin as used by your MessiahRushie. Until CELEBUTARD Palin condemns him and demands LimpTard's resignation as she did Emanual's I will continue to use it.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

February 4, 2010
RUSH: They're trying anything to get Sarah Palin. From Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, Washington, to everybody else at MSNBC and Margaret Carlson of Bloomberg, oh, they're all trying to get Sarah Palin to denounce me just as she did Rahm, and if she doesn't do it she's a hypocrite, they're saying. She knows that I do this kind of thing. Sarah Palin is a lifelong listener to this program.

lol, I just figured it out, you work for MEDIAMATTERS. you're paid to listen to Rush, Beck, Hannity, etc. that is how you know SO much about what they say. my oh my.:lol:

August 1, 2008

November 4, 2008

February 4, 2010

lol, I just figured it out, you work for MEDIAMATTERS. you're paid to listen to Rush, Beck, Hannity, etc. that is how you know SO much about what they say. my oh my.:lol:
Typical mindless drone answer.

CON$ervaTards have been programmed to bring up MediaMatters when they are confronted with facts they can't deny without making bigger fools of themselves than usual.

Why don't you google the two "celebutard" quotes and see if MediaMatters or any other Lib site ever used those 2008 quotes before. Oh that's right, as a CON$ervaTard you are too lazy to do anything yourself.

Forum List

Back