Newt's ex is going to spill the beans.

So what? I want him to run the country, I don't want to marry him.

Come on, I think Mrs. Gingrich #2 has nothing to bitch about. She should have know what she was in for when she saw how Mrs. Gingrich #1 faired.

Not to worry, you'll still get your Weird Mormon Robot for the nomination and Obama will beat the Magic Underpants off of him.

Newt canceled an interview today to deal with this:

Drudge Report

Marianne Gingrich has said she could end her ex-husband's career with a single interview. Earlier this week, she sat before ABCNEWS cameras, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

She spoke to ABCNEWS reporter Brian Ross for two hours. Her explosive revelations are set to rock the campaign. But now a "civil war" has erupted inside of the network, an insider claims, on exactly when the confession will air!

ABCNEWS suits determined it would be "unethical" to run the Marianne Gingrich interview so close to the South Carolina Primary, a curious decision, one insider argued, since the network has aggressively been reporting on other candidates.

A decision was tentatively made to air the interview next Monday, after all votes have been counted.

Gingrich canceled a press conference on Wednesday to deal with the matter.

"He believes that what he says in public and how he lives don't have to be connected," Marianne Gingrich, Newt's wife of 18 years, explained to ESQUIRE last year. "When you try and change your history too much, and try and recolor it because you don't like the way it was or you want it to be different to prove something new ... you lose touch with who you really are."

Read more at drudgereport.com

Read more: Drudge: Newt Ex Unloads to ABC...Could Sink Him...ABC Debates Airing Before Primary - Newt Gingrich - Fox Nation

Yawn... are we getting scared because Newt beat the pants off Romney in a debate, where he stood there with the Dan Quayle "Deer in the Headlights"TM look?

Honestly, if Mittens is having a hard time with Newt, what the hell is he going to do against Obama, who is probably the third most talented politician of my lifetime. (The first two being Reagan and Clinton.)

Yawn... are we getting scared because Newt beat the pants off Romney in a debate, where he stood there with the Dan Quayle "Deer in the Headlights"TM look?

Honestly, if Mittens is having a hard time with Newt, what the hell is he going to do against Obama, who is probably the third most talented politician of my lifetime. (The first two being Reagan and Clinton.)

Wait until this interview goes viral and it will, it won't be pretty.

And Romney won Iowa, New Hampshire and He will win South Carolina and Florida as well. He leads by double digits in Florida while Rick Perry, Santorum and the " angry pilsbury dole boy" ( Newt) splits the vote as they are fishing out of the same pond.

Thats the readon as a true conservative that i would never vote for any of these contenders. To me,there has to be complete accountability,ethics,values,and morals.anything less is uacceptable,its like obama with an (R)behind them,they are pandering to the left too.
a true leader doesnt play games,or compromise their values.

Last edited:

Really? because I sure thought Romney made Newt look stupid for blaming Romney about the PACs who are attacking Newt when he had to begrudgingly admit that it's against Federal Law for Romney to do anything to stop them.

And Romney won Iowa, New Hampshire and He will win South Carolina and Florida as well. He leads by double digits in Florida while Rick Perry, Santorum and the " angry pilsbury dole boy" ( Newt) splits the vote as they are fishing out of the same pond.

The Iowa count might be changing once everything is certified.

Newt was forced out of office for ethics violations so that makes him the perfect GOP nominee.

Bingo.

Payback's a bitch but we already knew that Newt has no integrity in either his personal or private lives. Those who think he's a drain on the national dialogue won't change their opinion and Repubs will vote for anything with a pulse.

Newt was forced out of office for ethics violations so that makes him the perfect GOP nominee.

Bingo.

Payback's a bitch but we already knew that Newt has no integrity in either his personal or private lives. Those who think he's a drain on the national dialogue won't change their opinion and Repubs will vote for anything with a pulse.

you all should talk, you elected a damn JUNIOR Senator of less than two years with NO experience in anything except community agitating. Oh and he was a lowly state Senator NOBODY heard of until he spoke at a convention..

talk about voting for a pulse. and that's about all he has been...well he has been a puppet reading from a script that is written for him.

Last edited:
I hope he stands his ground...this is getting to be total bullshit..

bringing in EX WIVES is now the norm for electing a President?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newt has an ex wife???????????? Who freaking knew?????????????? Why has this been hidden from the public all this time??????????????

I'm stroking out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What next????????????? Did he have affairs????????????

:lol:

I hope he stands his ground...this is getting to be total bullshit..

bringing in EX WIVES is now the norm for electing a President?

Do you recall any networks interviewing Jennifer Flowers or Paula Jones on prime time TV?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newt has an ex wife???????????? Who freaking knew?????????????? Why has this been hidden from the public all this time??????????????

I'm stroking out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What next????????????? Did he have affairs????????????

:lol:

the people just werent mature enough to know.

Forum List

Back