Newt's ex is going to spill the beans.

from a article at Politico.

I asked Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond about the interview, and he released a letter to ABC News execs from Gingrich's daughters, Kathy Lubbers and Jackie Cushman, who have become his biggest surrogates in answering questions about their family. The letter is below:

The failure of a marriage is a terrible and emotional experience for everyone involved. Anyone who has had that experience understands it is a personal tragedy filled with regrets, and sometimes differing memories of events.
We will not say anything negative about our father’s ex-wife. He has said before, privately and publicly, that he regrets any pain he may have caused in the past to people he loves.

ABC News or other campaigns may want to talk about the past, just days before an important primary election. But Newt is going to talk to the people of South Carolina about the future– about job creation, lower taxes, and about who can defeat Barack Obama by providing the sharpest contrast to his damaging, extreme liberalism. We are confident this is the conversation the people of South Carolina are interested in having.
Our father is running for President because of his grandchildren – so they can inherit the America he loves. To do that, President Obama must be defeated. And as the only candidate in the race, including Obama, who has actually helped balance the national budget, create jobs, reform welfare, and cut taxes and spending, Newt felt compelled to run - to serve his country and safeguard his grandchildren's future.

read it all..
Marianne Gingrich speaks - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Poor foolish woman is just going to come off as a vindictive bitch. You have to feel sorry for someone like that.

I asked Gingrich spokesman R.C. Hammond about the interview, and he released a letter to ABC News execs from Gingrich's daughters, Kathy Lubbers and Jackie Cushman, who have become his biggest surrogates in answering questions about their family. The letter is below:

The failure of a marriage is a terrible and emotional experience for everyone involved. Anyone who has had that experience understands it is a personal tragedy filled with regrets, and sometimes differing memories of events.
We will not say anything negative about our father’s ex-wife. He has said before, privately and publicly, that he regrets any pain he may have caused in the past to people he loves.

Wait a second. Newt's hiding behind his daughters from his first marriage to attack his second wife? And accusing his ex-wife of delusions?

Wow!!!

What a cowardly piece of shit.

Wait a second. Newt's hiding behind his daughters from his first marriage to attack his second wife? And accusing his ex-wife of delusions?

Wow!!!

hiding eh? can you make anything else up?
my gawd..

Wow. So we all just found out that Newt was a horrible womanizer in his past.

Amazing.

Who'da thunk it? It's earth shattering I tell ya. Never having heard about this before......

Wow!!!

my gawd..

what's made up? they responded because newt's a pussy.

this is news to you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this was the same tactic used in Illinois to get the Obama elected..

Is this what you all want another four years of?

Wow!!!

my gawd..

what's made up? they responded because newt's a pussy.

this is news to you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

or maybe because they love their dad...but...........naaaa, couldn't be that.

no, give me four years of a serial philanderer who is also the only speaker of the house to be reprimanded for ethics violations and who has consistently demonstrated in both his public and private life that the only thing he gives a flying fuck about is himself.

that's what this country needs.

dope

no, give me four years of a serial philanderer who is also the only speaker of the house to be reprimanded for ethics violations and who has consistently demonstrated in both his public and private life that the only thing he gives a flying fuck about is himself.

dope

why not...we had eight years of one that was impeached, disbarred, and had his woman stand by him on National T.V and that didn't seem to bother a lot people

dope

why not...we had eight years of one that was impeached, disbarred, and had his woman stand by him on National T.V and that didn't seem to bother a lot people

maybe because they all had jobs and homes at the time, and we hadn't managed to piss away all our money and 4000+ american lives in some desert shithole for no reason?

it's good to know that you would have voted for clinton if he was wearing the right uniform, though. :rofl:

hack

I hope he stands his ground...this is getting to be total bullshit..

bringing in EX WIVES is now the norm for electing a President?

It goes to character.

Besides, the GOP is the party of Family Values®.

I'm tired of these women coming forward to take down men just because they are running for office. WHERE were they years ago with this stuff that's so urgent now? It obviously didn't mean much to them then. Now she has some "new" and improved raunchy material to tell the world?
I won't believe a word she says. I hope he stands his ground and serves her like he did Juan.
Even if what she says is true, what about someone that waits until someone is trying to achieve something great to ruin them? Yeah a great person does that. LOL
I don't even want Newt to win but this is nonsense.

Last edited:

dope

maybe because they all had jobs and homes at the time, and we hadn't managed to piss away all our money and 4000+ american lives in some desert shithole for no reason?

it's good to know that you would have voted for clinton if he was wearing the right uniform, though. :rofl:
hack

speaking of hacks..you just proved yourself one...
carry on

Wow. So we all just found out that Newt was a horrible womanizer in his past.

Amazing.

Who'da thunk it? It's earth shattering I tell ya. Never having heard about this before......

go home and rehearse because right now, quite frankly, you're sucking wind in a major way. :eusa_shhh:

Rehearse for what? My game is going to be to work to hold the Congress and take the Senate. Always has been.

Forum List

Back