Newt's choice for Sec of State: John Bolton

Is this John Bolton the same douche bag war hawk that said last year that an attack by Israel was coming in August? What a pile of excrement.

Did you mean this?

“Unless the Israelis act within the next 8 days… Once that uranium, once those fuel rods are very close to the reactor, certainly once their in the reactor, attacking means a release of radiation. No question about it. So if Israel is going to do anything against Bushehr it has to do something within the next 8 days. If they don’t then something Saddam Hussein wanted… Somthing Bashir al-Assad in Syria wanted, but couldn’t get; the Iranians, sworn enemies of Israel, will have.”

“If”

Ambassador John Bolton: Israel Has 8 Day Deadline to Attack Iran (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Former US Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, says a military strike against Iran will be the only way for Israel to shield itself, before Iran develops its nuclear weapons program.

“Could be”

“They haven’t made up their minds”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMno_lOTEk]John Bolton: Israel will attack Iran by end of 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Be wary of headlines.

You have no worthy points to refute. Point: Romney can beat Obama. Point: Newt can't.

Those are the only worthy points here.

Not really. The only reason you offer is "because I say so".

Oh, and don't send me PM's. I don't like you, don't want to talk to you and am not your friend.

I don't think you have any friends, and that's kind of your problem.

Forum List

Back