Newt Winsd SC

Obama will win reelection with ease. This is fun to watch.

You've nothing to back up such nonsense, thanks for showing me why one shouldn't bother to post.

November will be here soon enough and you'll see what backed it up.

Watch and learn.

Very doubtful considering high unemployment, failed policies, scandals ie solyndra, fast and furious, record welfare, high commodities, inflation, and so on. Ca, Il, and NY are about the only safe havens for O.

You've nothing to back up such nonsense, thanks for showing me why one shouldn't bother to post.

November will be here soon enough and you'll see what backed it up.

Watch and learn.

Yeah? What's he going to run on? I can just see it: "Never mind the crappy economy and the high unemployment. Newt Gingrich fucked around on his wife fifteen years ago! Vote for me!" Or the alternative: "Never mind that Iran has a nuclear weapon. Mitt Romney keeps money in the Cayman Islands! Vote for me!"

Good luck with that.

Was the economy good when Obama took over?

Is it better now?

Simple.

Only people with their heads up Obama's ass think the economy is better under him than it was before, and there just aren't enough of you to win him re-election.

Like I said, good luck with that. I shall watch with great interest and amusement while you try to sell the American people on how much their lives have improved under the Obama administration. :popcorn:

Is it better now?

Simple.

Unemployment now is higher than when Obama took office.

End of story.

Even if it go lower by election time, this is the longest recovery we've had since the Great Depression.

Is it better now?

Simple.

Unemployment now is higher than when Obama took office.

End of story.

Even if it go lower by election time, this is the longest recovery we've had since the Great Depression.

And hey, for the same reason: the Democrat President can't resist the urge to meddle and socialize the nation a little more.

You guys should try crying in harmony........

Crying? We're laughing at you and your desperate attempt to pretend that Obama has any platform to run on. If anyone's crying, it's the left, with their endless stream of "It's Bush's fault!"

Want some cheese with that whine?

You guys should try crying in harmony........

Crying? We're laughing at you and your desperate attempt to pretend that Obama has any platform to run on. If anyone's crying, it's the left, with their endless stream of "It's Bush's fault!"

Want some cheese with that whine?

Obama doesn't have much to run on. That's why Newt is such a great candidate for the Dems because we are going to be talking a whole lot about Newt. And the less time we are talking about the economy, the better it is for Obama.

If we learned anything from Newt it is this- Conservative Americans want someone to stand up and show some fight. They don't want a polite man to make esoteric policy points with a smile on his face- they want someone who will tell Obama (and the media) to fuck off.

If we learned anything from Newt it is this- Conservative Americans want someone to stand up and show some fight. They don't want a polite man to make esoteric policy points with a smile on his face- they want someone who will tell Obama (and the media) to fuck off.

Exactly.

Even if it causes them to lose.

Or it will cause ROMNEY to man up and stop being so damn polite. He needs to INSPIRE conservatives, so far he has failed in that department....

Is it better now?

Simple.

NO, it's really worse.

It was 7.8% unemployment when he took over, it's 8.5 now.
simply NOT TRUE Joeb

the unemployment rate for obama's first month in office was 9.3%, and it is now 8.5%.

And the 9.3% was INHERITED....there is NOTHING AT ALL any new president can do in their first couple of weeks in office to affect the unemployment trending already in place.... if you think there is and this is why you are parroting this UNTRUTH, then please explain it to me....please explain how the unemployment rate of our population can be affected by a new president in office for just a matter of days?

This kind of bull crud is below you.....imho....and just thoughtless rhetoric to anyone who uses their God given brains and common sense!!!

seriously!

care

Is it better now?

Simple.

NO, it's really worse.

It was 7.8% unemployment when he took over, it's 8.5 now.
simply NOT TRUE Joeb

the unemployment rate for obama's first month in office was 9.3%, and it is now 8.5%.

And the 9.3% was INHERITED....there is NOTHING AT ALL any new president can do in their first couple of weeks in office to affect the unemployment trending already in place.... if you think there is and this is why you are parroting this UNTRUTH, then please explain it to me....please explain how the unemployment rate of our population can be affected by a new president in office for just a matter of days?

This kind of bull crud is below you.....imho....and just thoughtless rhetoric to anyone who uses their God given brains and common sense!!!

seriously!

care
Actually, it's not above Joe the bigot to make up lies. He's full of shit. :lol:

Since you brought it up, the only reason that unemployment is at 8.5% is because the employment participation rate has dropped to 64% . Look at this chart:

LNS11300000_24153_1327361482194.gif

If the same number of workers were counted now as were counted 6 months after Obama took office - the participation rate was at 66.1 % then - the U-3 number would be 11.5% or higher. Obama has benefited from that little bit of BLS Bullshit, even though his actual policies have made unemployment worse.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Last edited:

Exactly.

Or it will cause ROMNEY to man up and stop being so damn polite. He needs to INSPIRE conservatives, so far he has failed in that department....

True dat.

He's coming across as a Republican Al Gore.

But it's a fine line being combative and Presidential as opposed to angry. Angry might work well in the primaries. It won't in the general.

Exactly.

True dat.

He's coming across as a Republican Al Gore.

But it's a fine line being combative and Presidential as opposed to angry. Angry might work well in the primaries. It won't in the general.
I agree. But Mitt has got to remember that we are still in the primaries - if he wants to be in the general election he needs to show some sack, and show it NOW.

Forum List

Back