Newt Gingrich Changes Views on Gay-Marriage, Says 'Deal with Reality'

If a guy came in to be interviewed with an obvious faggot female lisp and limp wrists.

Or a female came in wearing a flannel shirt, no make up, and a dyke style swoop back on the sides mullet hair cut.

I was polite and did a complete interview.

But their chances for getting hired were basically less than zero. :cool:

When I was a hiring supervisor with my company. I never hired any homos.

For some reason they were always over qualified or under qualified for the job.

Funny how it always seemed to work out that way. :eusa_angel:

LOL! But you were always happy to meet them in their car and guzzle their splooge as a don't-go-away-mad gesture.

If a guy came in to be interviewed with an obvious faggot female lisp and limp wrists.

Or a female came in wearing a flannel shirt, no make up, and a dyke style swoop back on the sides mullet hair cut.

I'm guessing that all the non-stereotype gays that you unknowingly hired would be laughing their asses off right now if they could read this.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I outwardly followed all of the company guidelines and policies when it came to hiring.

But the final decision was up to me.

As with any large company there was a federally mandated numerical quota that had to be meet when it came to minorities and handicapped.

But thankfully there wasn't a homo quota when it came to hiring. :cool:

Again, how did you tell?

Because I worked for some people for years and didn't realize they were gay.

Gaydar.

I outwardly followed all of the company guidelines and policies when it came to hiring.

But the final decision was up to me.

As with any large company there was a federally mandated numerical quota that had to be meet when it came to minorities and handicapped.

But thankfully there wasn't a homo quota when it came to hiring. :cool:

Again, how did you tell?

Because I worked for some people for years and didn't realize they were gay.

Gaydar.

only 99% accurate...but that is when used by a gay person themself.

It's always the homos who claim to hate homos the most who wind up being the biggest homos of all.

Funny how it always works out that way.

It's always the homos who claim to hate homos the most who wind up being the biggest homos of all.

:lol:

If a business today care about who they hire the hiring is done very carefully with personal knowledge. There's no adverising and no one is hired off the street. No one can complain that they didn't get the job because there was never a job to get.

I've been saying that for quite a while.

:D

So by your logic, people who don't like child molesters are really closet child molesters.

And people who hate rapists are secretly wanting to be rapists.

Wrong. It is your twisted logic that equates consenting adults with the things you listed...where there is no consent. You should REALLY learn the difference.

More than that, he blames the Republican party for fostering a corrosive culture that produced Romney as its candidate. The former House Speaker argued that the GOP has grown stale and introverted, putting itself on the wrong side of history on issues like immigration and painting itself into a corner on others, like gay marriage.

Romney's failed candidacy was just the latest illustration of this, the 69-year-old Gingrich said in hour-long interview that dealt, in large part, with the GOP’s problems and what he hopes to contribute to their solution.

"The reality is going to be that in a number of American states - and it will be more after 2014 - gay relationships will be legal, period," as reported in the Examiner.

SOURCE 1: Newt Gingrich Changes Views on Gay-Marriage, Says 'Deal with Reality' : Law & Society : Lawyer Herald

SOURCE 2: Newt Gingrich Supports "Reality" Of State-Sanctioned Marriage Equality

SOURCE 3: Newt Gingrich On Mitt Romney: 'I Would Have Probably Done Better' Against Obama

Don't really have anything to add here... just want to know what you all think.

It’s hard to say with Gingrich, if he’s indeed seen the light of reason and justice.

Assuming he’s sincere, this will place more pressure on social conservatives as they see more republicans accept the Constitutional requirement to allow same-sex couples access to marriage.
Most likely, Newt is just using it to get publicity. He has a history of that.

Marriage has always been between man, and women - Adam, and Eve, not Adam an Steve. The queers
wan't to usurp, to commandeer the term to apply normalcy to their demented lifestyle. Marriage is made in heaven - the Holy Bible makes it chrystal clear that homosexuality is abominable!
Newt is concerned about power, and wealth - his maneuver is political; at odds with Jezebel!

Godd thing the bible has no bussiness in legislation. I dont really get the argument against gay marriage. Are your sensibilities really that fragile? listen, you are on the wrong side of history no matter what you think.. This issue doesnt cost morality, it costs votes and our ever diminishing credibility. If Newt can learn how to be tollerant, I believe you can too

right now the safe course is to be on the Lord's side of the line. Every single person in a society could believe in gay marriage but that don't make it right.
If the gop chooses to go the ways of the world they will definitely lose the house

Until you can prove that your God exists, you don't have an argument.

Forum List

Back