Newsweek Sources Claim FBI Raid Was Cover for DOJ to Retrieve Russiagate Evidence Held by Donald Trump

The security issue is likely bogus as to why they did it and why they can’t disclose affidavits.
Their “security” is whats at issue as to Trump having docs on previous witch hunts they ran against him.

Last edited:
Trump had 500 plus days to make those documents public so they could not be "taken away"

If this story is true and Trump had them the American people deserved to see them and know what our Govt had done.

Why was Trump hiding them from us?
With all due respect, GG? Obama has literally millions of documents in his possession even now. He's been in little hurry to finish going through them before they're turned over to the National Archives and the main stream media hasn't uttered a peep of protest over that...yet they think Trump needs to go to jail for doing the same things that countless Presidents before him have done?

With all due respect, GG? Obama has literally millions of documents in his possession even now. He's been in little hurry to finish going through them before they're turned over to the National Archives and the main stream media hasn't uttered a peep of protest over that...yet they think Trump needs to go to jail for doing the same things that countless Presidents before him have done?

Simply not true. Those documents were moved to a National Archives warehouse in Chicago. They are not at Obama's house.

And I have never once said I think Trump need to to go jail. If you are just going to make up shit about me, why even bother to post?

Simply not true. Those documents were moved to a National Archives warehouse in Chicago. They are not at Obama's house.

And I have never once said I think Trump need to to go jail. If you are just going to make up shit about me, why even bother to post?
They are indeed in a National Archives warehouse in Chicago where six YEARS after Obama left office his people are still going through them before they're turned over to the National Archive! Obama still controls those documents and he's STILL limiting the release of them!

They are indeed in a National Archives warehouse in Chicago where six YEARS after Obama left office his people are still going through them before they're turned over to the National Archive! Obama still controls those documents and he's STILL limiting the release of them!

So, in your world you see no difference at all in the National Archives storing and controlling Obama's documents and Trump having them in his house without any sort of actual control of who seems then and does what with them?

So, in your world you see no difference at all in the National Archives storing and controlling Obama's documents and Trump having them in his house without any sort of actual control of who seems then and does what with them?
When said documents are still held by Obama's people and have not been given to the National Archives I see very little difference actually, GG!

Dr. Oz on the campaign trail in Pa. tells reporter he owns 2 houses. He must have forgotten about the other 8. :laugh:

LOL...seriously, August? When you're do deep in a hole you can't see the sky...climbing a few steps up a ladder doesn't mean you're not still IN the hole!
You do realize that some naive people think his latest big tax and spend program is going to be good for anyone but the wealthy? Once they figure out that they've been duped yet again...Joe's numbers are going to go right back in the toilet! I give it about a year for them to realize they got conned.
When 40% of those being polled are delusional nutjobs who believe an election was stolen, it`s impossible to get great ratings. He`s where Trump was in his second year at 42%.

When 40% of those being polled are delusional nutjobs who believe an election was stolen, it`s impossible to get great ratings. He`s where Trump was in his second year at 42%.
August? I hate to point out the obvious but Biden's numbers are in the shitter with INDEPENDENTS! Are you going to label them "delusional nutjobs"?

When said documents are still held by Obama's people and have not been given to the National Archives I see very little difference actually, GG!

But they are not, they are being held by the National Archives in a secure National Archives warehouse. That is a bit different than them being in boxes in Trump's personal study.

But admitting that would ruin your narrative so you just choose to be dishonest.

Of course they would. Protecting themselves as usual.

Out of control deep state agencies, with the Biden politicized DoJ not even pretending to be anything but all in.

Not wanting to put too much credibility behind any Newsweek report; however, the claims within the article mirror what we have suspected all along. [Article Here]
Essentially, the nub of the article states the DOJ claim to “retrieve federal documents” was a cover story so the FBI could retrieve evidence Trump took from DC showing his Russiagate targeting. This is called “throwing a bag over it.”
To justify the unprecedented raid on a former president’s residence and protect the source who revealed the existence of Trump’s private hoard, agents went into Trump’s residence on the pretext that they were seeking all government documents, says one official who has been involved in the investigation. But the true target was this private stash, which Justice Department officials feared Donald Trump might weaponize.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile the DOJ and FBI face other problems of their own making.

But they are not, they are being held by the National Archives in a secure National Archives warehouse. That is a bit different than them being in boxes in Trump's personal study.

But admitting that would ruin your narrative so you just choose to be dishonest.
They're being held in a warehouse as Obama's people "digitize" them, GG...something that's been going on for almost six years now! The National Archives people don't actually have them yet nor have most of them been made public. Repeated Freedom of Information requests to the Obama people to release those documents have been stonewalled. Bottom line? We don't have the faintest idea what's in those documents.

They're being held in a warehouse as Obama's people "digitize" them, GG...something that's been going on for almost six years now!

Which is a world away from them being in his basement and nobody knowing what is there and what is being done with it. Even you have to see the difference here.

The National Archives people don't actually have them yet nor have most of them been made public. Repeated Freedom of Information requests to the Obama people to release those documents have been stonewalled. Bottom line? We don't have the faintest idea what's in those documents.

Which is a problem, but a different one that what we are dealing with in regards to Trump

Which is a world away from them being in his basement and nobody knowing what is there and what is being done with it. Even you have to see the difference here.

Which is a problem, but a different one that what we are dealing with in regards to Trump
Trump was turning over materials to the National Archivist. We know this because they sent him a letter thanking him for doing so! So why did they FBI feel the need to "raid" the home of an ex President without simply going to court to enforce a subpoena for whatever else they thought should be turned over?

Trump was turning over materials to the National Archivist. We know this because they sent him a letter thanking him for doing so! So why did they FBI feel the need to "raid" the home of an ex President without simply going to court to enforce a subpoena for whatever else they thought should be turned over?

The claim is that he was not being a cooperative as he pretends.

Is this true or not? I do not know, simply not enough information out there to make an informed decision yet

The claim is that he was not being a cooperative as he pretends.

Is this true or not? I do not know, simply not enough information out there to make an informed decision yet
If that's the case then one would think you'd be calling for the release of the affidavit...right, GG?

And if the Trump camp WAS reluctant about handing over some materials? That's when you go to court and ask a judge to enforce a subpoena!

Trump had 500 plus days to make those documents public so they could not be "taken away"

If this story is true and Trump had them the American people deserved to see them and know what our Govt had done.

Why was Trump hiding them from us?
Saving them for the most opportune exposure to maximize political points. Stupid, but strategic nonetheless.

If that's the case then one would think you'd be calling for the release of the affidavit...right, GG?

And if the Trump camp WAS reluctant about handing over some materials? That's when you go to court and ask a judge to enforce a subpoena!

There is an on going investigation, I think the same rules should be followed for this one as any other.

How does one enforce a subpoena other than declare someone in contempt of court and jail them. If you all lost your minds over Trump's home being searched I it scary to think what would have happened if they had done that

Forum List

Back