Newsweek Sources Claim FBI Raid Was Cover for DOJ to Retrieve Russiagate Evidence Held by Donald Trump

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of course they would. Protecting themselves as usual.

Out of control deep state agencies, with the Biden politicized DoJ not even pretending to be anything but all in.

Not wanting to put too much credibility behind any Newsweek report; however, the claims within the article mirror what we have suspected all along. [Article Here]

Essentially, the nub of the article states the DOJ claim to “retrieve federal documents” was a cover story so the FBI could retrieve evidence Trump took from DC showing his Russiagate targeting. This is called “throwing a bag over it.”

To justify the unprecedented raid on a former president’s residence and protect the source who revealed the existence of Trump’s private hoard, agents went into Trump’s residence on the pretext that they were seeking all government documents, says one official who has been involved in the investigation. But the true target was this private stash, which Justice Department officials feared Donald Trump might weaponize.

No. Russia Russia Russia is over. They were looking for something to rescue the failing Jan 6 hearings.
9mts8lede8i91.jpg

Out of control deep state agencies, with the Biden politicized DoJ not even pretending to be anything but all in.

Not wanting to put too much credibility behind any Newsweek report; however, the claims within the article mirror what we have suspected all along. [Article Here]
Essentially, the nub of the article states the DOJ claim to “retrieve federal documents” was a cover story so the FBI could retrieve evidence Trump took from DC showing his Russiagate targeting. This is called “throwing a bag over it.”
To justify the unprecedented raid on a former president’s residence and protect the source who revealed the existence of Trump’s private hoard, agents went into Trump’s residence on the pretext that they were seeking all government documents, says one official who has been involved in the investigation. But the true target was this private stash, which Justice Department officials feared Donald Trump might weaponize.

Yep.

And with their credibility and public persona cratering right down to the local offices, you can bet the whistleblowers are careening for the exits--and Republicans are waiting, I hope at least, with open arms.

Garland effed up major and the flop sweat is rolling. Once these leaks start there will be no way to stop them. There might be a host of top brass in DC who don't give a crap about the rep of the agency, but there are at least a few who DO.

Now the "fun" begins.....

No. Russia Russia Russia is over. They were looking for something to rescue the failing Jan 6 hearings.
What failing hearings? They`ve established an airtight case. The prime time hearings had 17 million viewers. By comparison, Monday Night Football gets about 12-13 million viewers. It will be the DOJ coming after orange Jesus for stealing documents. The Russia, Russia, Russia investigation indicted 34 people.
Is it just me or have other people noticed that MAGAs don`t know a damn thing about anything? They wear it like a badge of honor.

What failing hearings? They`ve established an airtight case. The prime time hearings had 17 million viewers. By comparison, Monday Night Football gets about 12-13 million viewers. It will be the DOJ coming after orange Jesus for stealing documents. The Russia, Russia, Russia investigation indicted 34 people.
Is it just me or have other people noticed that MAGAs don`t know a damn thing about anything? They wear it like a badge of honor.
Prog viewers on many Prog TV stations showing the farce controlled by the elites and globalists. Of course, we will watch the Biden families TV insurrection shows.

The Russiagate documents are the property of Nara. Why didn't Trump publish them if they prove he's innocent of collusion?

Yep.

And with their credibility and public persona cratering right down to the local offices, you can bet the whistleblowers are careening for the exits--and Republicans are waiting, I hope at least, with open arms.

Garland effed up major and the flop sweat is rolling. Once these leaks start there will be no way to stop them. There might be a host of top brass in DC who don't give a crap about the rep of the agency, but there are at least a few who DO.

Now the "fun" begins.....
Biden`s approval rating is up 5% from a month ago. That`s not "cratering". :rolleyes:

You think "their" referred to the basement dummy?

Can you read for understanding?
Pa. is going to elect a Dem for the Senate and Governor and you`re telling us that they`re cratering? It`s been a while since we had 2 Dem Senators from Pa. but Dr. Oz will be sent back home to NJ.

Pa. is going to elect a Dem for the Senate and Governor and you`re telling us that they`re cratering? It`s been a while since we had 2 Dem Senators from Pa. but Dr. Oz will be sent back home to NJ.

Direct quote from my post: "with their credibility tanking right down to the LOCAL OFFICES..."

Now go back and read in context. Do you think I mean politicians? And then I talked about whistleblowers? GEEZ

Trump had 500 plus days to make those documents public so they could not be "taken away"

If this story is true and Trump had them the American people deserved to see them and know what our Govt had done.

Why was Trump hiding them from us?

Direct quote from my post: "with their credibility tanking right down to the LOCAL OFFICES..."

Now go back and read in context. Do you think I mean politicians? And then I talked about whistleblowers? GEEZ
Eric says it's the Trump party.

what's the big deal about this? An American businessman taking a pic with a Russian lady?

Meanwhile, Dems in high office, like Eric Swalwell, and Feinstein....folks in the highest levels of Govt, have Chinese spies actually working in their office, and in their beds.

Really.....

Trump had 500 plus days to make those documents public so they could not be "taken away"

If this story is true and Trump had them the American people deserved to see them and know what our Govt had done.

Why was Trump hiding them from us?
Obama and Clinton had YEARS to make documents available....and they didn't.

Why?

Biden`s approval rating is up 5% from a month ago. That`s not "cratering". :rolleyes:
LOL...seriously, August? When you're do deep in a hole you can't see the sky...climbing a few steps up a ladder doesn't mean you're not still IN the hole!
You do realize that some naive people think his latest big tax and spend program is going to be good for anyone but the wealthy? Once they figure out that they've been duped yet again...Joe's numbers are going to go right back in the toilet! I give it about a year for them to realize they got conned.

Forum List

Back