Newsweek: "Charles Manson & President Trump use similar language to gain followers"

The liberal faggots at Newsweek are still bitter that they had to recall so many issues:

dyFf6Jn.jpg

• Banned
its not like newsweek are known for fear-mongering at all...just look at their newest cover!

DPHh463X4AAprDE.jpg

The last time I checked, my President hasn't asked me to murder a bunch of people and smear blood on the wall. Neither is my President a far-left criminal who came from a messed up family, nor has he carved swastikas in his forehead, nor has any of my President's followers tried to assassinate a President, like that Squeaky Fromme shithead.

Where does Newsweek come up with hacks like the author?

• Banned
The last time I checked, my President hasn't asked me to murder a bunch of people and smear blood on the wall. Neither is my President a far-left criminal who came from a messed up family, nor has he carved swastikas in his forehead, nor has any of my President's followers tried to assassinate a President, like that Squeaky Fromme shithead.

I grew up with Newsweek. Every day it arrived in our mailbox. Now it's a thinly pressed carcass of mind vomit.

I grew up with Newsweek. Every day it arrived in our mailbox. Now it's a thinly pressed carcass of mind vomit.

Same here: The daily newspaper, Rolling Stone magazine, CBS, NBC, ABC. None of them can be trusted to tell the truth any more.

The left has always had a soft spot for Charles Manson.

Manson received 9 life sentences. But to satisfy the left, they were to be served concurrently. Why? What's the difference? If the sentences were served consecutively, then when he came up for parole on one life sentence, he would never be paroled because he had 8 more to serve. Serving the sentences concurrently means that he could periodically come up for parole. The leftists were relying on future leftists and a dimming of the memory to get Manson out. The same thing with all the other Manson family members. Leslie Van Houten was released.

It was only the tireless efforts of Doris Tate and Vincent Bugliosi that kept these killers locked up much to the chagrin of leftists from coast to coast who routinely sent representatives to parole hearings to plead for freedom.

Forum List

Back