Washington Post: 8 women say Charlie Rose sexually harassed them with nudity, groping & lewd calls

Like I said on another board,,,Half the men and 1/3rd the women in this country are fucked. When we enforce an 18th and 19th century social standard of behavior in which can get you fired on every one = cluster fuck.

Liberalism needs to set higher standards then just sending pictures and being an asshole.

• Banned
For some reason, there seems to be a drop-off in gripes from Charlie Rose about what a reprobate Trump is.

• Banned
DPHIKy5VoAE3ktm.jpg

• Banned
The now-defunct Radar magazine in 2007 called charlie rose a “toxic bachelor” and repeated an unnamed woman’s claim that Rose had “palmed her buttock like a honeydew.”

The plan is clear now. Having been given equality and the right to vote by guys, not content to just be equal, feminazis now seek to criminalize everything male in order to elevate themselves over the man!

Compliment a girl on her hair or dress? Sexual Harassment!

Flirt with a girl out of innocent friendliness? Sexual Harassment!

Show interest in a girl who gets you hot by wearing sexy make-up, a very short dress showing full, tanned, legs, tight outfit revealing svelte figure, enhanced cleavage and shape of ass and half her bosom (enhanced thru surgery) hanging out alluringly? Why, you Masher! How dare you respond! Sexual Harassment!

Somewhere it was decided that women should present themselves as sexual objects in magazines, movies and television, at the beach, work and the mall, wear and use every manner of revealing and alluring, sexy outfits, make themselves look as sexual and provocative as possible, but if a guy actually succumbs to the constant pressure of any of this enticing stuff, greater now more than ever, he now becomes a criminal, sexual stalker. Yet everywhere you look, everything is sex, sex, sex. Somehow it has been lost on society that the nature of men for the past 40,000 years has been to PURSUE WOMEN. Just because some joker writes a law modifying social behavior DOES NOT CHANGE basic human nature. Guys want women and it is their nature to take what they want. Biology doesn't change with fleeting societal moorings.

The nature of guys has been the driving force down through the centuries which has conquered lands, built empires and protected nations.

Now all the women think the world can work like a Tupperware party and that they are truly equal just because society has built an artificial shell of laws around them like a dam holding back the ocean. WE are now all sexual predators, every last bit of masculinity is being driven off as unacceptable, and men are now being feminized or criminalized to be, well, ------ more like women.

Women couldn't reach up to actually fit into the world they craved in their effort to leave the home (and men, by association), so they are trying to bring the rest of the country down to suit them! Weakening the male is just another way of empowering them because on a truly flat playing surface, women stand no chance. America weakens under the estrogen-laced dream and all alpha males (like Trump) are now to be made evil demons.

Best part of Charlie Rose's sexual harassment: "Rose proposed she choose a DVD of his show that they could watch together."

He's been barred by all three major networks. His career is over. Has anyone started a suicide watch yet?

Can anyone imagine a dirty phone call from Charlie Rose? What would that even look like? I mean it’s like getting a dick pic from Abraham Lincoln

Best part of Charlie Rose's sexual harassment: "Rose proposed she choose a DVD of his show that they could watch together."

In the continuing saga of the decline of the American Male to rampant, weaponized feminism, there's an article about a breast cancer survivor in the news being greeted by a pink firetruck for a ride home!

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.32.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 12.32.43 PM.png

Now, nothing against breast cancer and I'm glad the lady is OK, but, can we bend over any further kissing the asses of women? What great guys we are! Guys wear pink ties, football players wear pink gloves and shoes--- personally, I hate pink. Every day guy's everywhere are overtly showing their flagrant support of women kissing their asses because they are now AFRAID of them. Women are taking over everything and now you don't know how to even look at or talk to a woman without getting accused of something bad. All of this would be just fine if just ONE TIME you could show me a woman's group who started a charity to help guys with prostrate cancer or showed up with a blue limo to give a male cancer survivor a ride home.

Here puss, puss, puss, puss.

It is all guilt-driven, and just like the emancipation of blacks, with much of the same consequences. No one ever gave me a hand helping me in life, I fought for everything I've gotten, and I don't owe blacks or women a thing either since not a single woman or black in my entire life has ever felt obligated to me, yet, no black or woman in this world would likely have what they have now if not for a lot of white guys. Let's see now how badly they can fuck it up.

Can anyone imagine a dirty phone call from Charlie Rose? What would that even look like? I mean it’s like getting a dick pic from Abraham Lincoln
Only one man on the planet can stand Charlie's dirty phone calls, relishes them actually. He's a real man's man of the pervert world, and can't you just hear Carlos Danger whispering lecherously into his phone, "What are you wearing, Charlie?"

When asked if he has anything to say to the women who have accused him of "wrongdoings," Charlie Rose responds and says: "It's not wrongdoings."

"In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked." Charlie Rose.

Yeah, apart from when you were groping their asses & walking around butt naked.

He ain't suspended any longer, he's been fired.

Kinda figured that happened yesterday, when out of curiosity I tuned to his show on PBS and it had been replaced with an Antiques Roadshow rerun.

It's ironic that Charlie Rose spent his last days on the job lecturing Republicans about Roy Moore's forged yearbook.

Forum List

Back